KaVonate Turpin
Jalen Brooks
Jose Barbon
David Durden
Jalen Moreno-Cropper
John Stephens Jr.
Dontario Drummond
Dennis Houston

That's a lot of WR's. I'd say pass on Wright. Hopefully there will be more join.
13 and they will keep 5 or 6.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brandin Cooks
CeeDee Lamb
Michael Gallup
Jalen Tolbert
Simi Fehoko.
KaVonate Turpin
Jalen Brooks
Jose Barbon
David Durden
Jalen Moreno-Cropper
John Stephens Jr.
Dontario Drummond
Dennis Houston

That's a lot of WR's. I'd say pass on Wright. Hopefully there will be more join.
All those super stars

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh I guess I didn't know it's been a long time since we discussed the supplemental draft, so I had no idea thanks for clearing it up
First time since 2019 they had it.

They changed the rules several times since the Browns and Bernie Kosar manipulated it so he could play for the Browns.
He did not want to go elsewhere. And the Browns have been in QB hell ever since. I guess it can be called the Bernie Curse. :laugh:

I think they changed it to a tiered system, but not positive on that. Then to the current bid system.

blueblood70

Reaction score
All those super stars
show me all the teams that have more than 3 capable starting WRs....

also add that pollard and Deuce, possibly KT will get targets and then the TES.

right , how many balls do we have to go around with maybe 60 offensive snaps and how many are passing??

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good because I only count 3 good receivers……

right , how many balls do we have to go around with maybe 60 offensive snaps and how many are passing??

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The odds on 1 or 2 of the others being good is pretty good. Lamb is much better than good and Cooks looks to be solid.
I’m just saying I haven’t seen enough out of anyone other than the top 3 to say how good or bad they are. I’m not turning down potential players in favor of any of those guys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

That’s not my point. My point is I’m not turning down potential prospects because of guys like Fehoko. I count 3 guys who have their spot solidified. I’m looking for 3 or 4 other receivers.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’m just saying I haven’t seen enough out of anyone other than the top 3 to say how good or bad they are. I’m not turning down potential players in favor of any of those guys.
The roster is full. They have plenty of competition for the 2 spots.

rambo2

Reaction score
4, no way they give up on a 3rd round pick in Tolbert this season, hes a lock. wont be next year but thats 4..
It does look like Tolbert makes the team and he could be decent, 1 of the others will make the team, maybe 2. Those last few spots on the roster will be hard choices. The overall roster is very deep.

rambo2

Reaction score
Right

Forget adding talent when you have Jose Barbon
It's simple math. I think that they are at 88 right now and probably add a 2nd kicker at some point. They probably don't want to cut somebody right now.