Twitter: Supplemental draft scheduled

rambo2

Reaction score
I don’t build my roster like that though. I don’t say well I have enough competition so no need to look at others.
You? How many practices have you been at? How much have you scouted? They do look at everybody. That's what they do. What do you think they are doing when they bring guys in for workouts like they did at the receiver position just a couple of weeks ago?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You? How many practices have you been at? How much have you scouted? They do look at everybody. That's what they do.
Sigh…how many have you scouted? How many practices have you attended?..look all I’m saying is I’m not turning down talent because I think I’m set. I trust the Cowboys know they only have 3 good receivers on the team and a few with potential to be good ones. I don’t know anything about this guy I’m just saying if they scouted him and feel he’s as good or better then what they have they should look into it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Sigh…..look all I’m saying is I’m not turning down talent because I think I’m set. I trust the Cowboys know they only have 3 good receivers on the team and a few with potential to be good ones. I don’t know anything about this guy I’m just saying if they scouted him and feel he’s as good or better then what they have they should look into it.
If? They scout everybody. They look into everything. That's why they bring guys in for workouts.

rambo2

Reaction score
Ok what’s your point?
They know what the are doing and work hard at it. They have built an outstanding roster. The have a roster limit. They have more than twice as many receivers than what can make the final roster. They have an outstanding starter group and believe it or not, some talent in the depth area. Those guys on the back end will also have to contribute on special teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There are at least 5.
That have earned their spot? I don't see it. Tolbert may be a lock because of his draft status but if a undrafted guy came in and looked better than him I wouldn't put it past that guy to make it over him. I do expect Tolbert to make it on status alone though but he sure hasn't earned it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They know what the are doing and work hard at it. They have built an outstanding roster. The have a roster limit. They have more than twice as many receivers than what can make the final roster. They have an outstanding starter group and believe it or not, some talent in the depth area. Those guys on the back end will also have to contribute on special teams.
I'm confused. Why are you telling me this? I never debated any of the above lol.