Surprise Cuts, who is on your list?

TheDank

Reaction score
I'm a big believer in Bass and haven't watched his full film from the Rams game but he got abused at least once in pass pro.

We have some IOL depth so we might see a surprise there. I hope not though.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Maybe Royce Freeman or Hunter Luepke would be surprises? I wouldn't have called a Royce cut a surprise until Stephen Jones sung his praise. However, between the RB, FB, and TE room the numbers are going to get tight.

If Royce were to be cut perhaps he's right back after roster magic and Vaughn to IR.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Izzy Mukaumu is an outside possibility.
Hooker, Bell, Wilson, Thomas all in front of him. It will be a numbers game and ST's issue.

Hendershot at TE, depends on how they feel about Stephens, and the rest of the camp he has. But can he block better than Hendershot.
I meant to mention him, he has nobody here to vouch for him that person is in Wash

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vaughn, Golston (maybe?), Mukaumu, Fehoko, Eric Scott, Malik Davis, and Hendershot are names I would think could be off the roster come final cut down. Most of these are not huge surprises to be on the bubble.

Past that we really just have a bunch of no names filling out the roster that are just camp bodies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Which is because he was a starter who didn't have to earn his spot in preseason and they were saving the wear and tear on his body
Naturally they want to save the wear and tear on him, especially at this stage in his career. Vaughn didn’t play because he’s been suffering from a hamstring which could cost him his roster spot.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naturally they want to save the wear and tear on him, especially at this stage in his career. Vaughn didn’t play because he’s been suffering from a hamstring which could cost him his roster spot.
I figured it was something like that with Vaughn, but I didn't know. Thanks

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think Hendershot would be a surprise cut. Edoga might be but after getting hurt maybe the put him on IR. I don't really see any surprises this year. I think all the cuts we see will be expected. They do have a numbers problem at S though.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
With a few more games left, who on this roster that was here last year or drafted this year could be on the chopping block?

Offense- Wouldn't surprise me to see Vaughan cut, or Zeke

Defense- Donovan WIlson? Please give your thoughts
Not that I’d care but I didn’t see Zeke getting cut. Vaughn yes.