Suspension for Odell Beckham?

aria

Reaction score
Its not assault if shes complicit...and apparently the law agreed. HE WAS CLEARED OF WRONG DOING.
Oh...so my wife can walk down Main Street USA flashing my junk to everyone and if I agree then that’s not against the law? I guess indecent exposure isn’t against the law where you live?

Not to mention, you’re original argument had nothing to do with breaking the law, I thought it was about “protecting the shield” which we all know can mean a wide variety of things. If you want to get into breaking laws then you better be able to prove he was in possession of cocaine and marijuana and/or using it himself. Otherwise all you have is a clown holding a swisher with a girl next to him cutting up some white powder and even if it was hers that doesn’t mean he broke any laws.

aria

Reaction score
NOT TROLLING...I let others waste their own time with that nonsense. Just giving my 2 cents on a topic that gets my goat. Have a good one.
Again, I want this clown suspended too, I just don’t see it here. Don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time. I’m just thankful he’s not on our team, let them deal with this fool.

PS. Now I really am going to bed :p Perhaps we’ll reconvene tomorrow.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Again, I want this clown suspended too, I just don’t see it here. Don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time. I’m just thankful he’s not on our team, let them deal with this fool.

PS. Now I really am going to bed :p Perhaps we’ll reconvene tomorrow.
agree with that 100 percent. Dudes a clown.

ESisback

Reaction score
not to sound too blunt..pun intended...how do we know the woman wasn't complicit? We know alcohol was involved...just sayin. We don't know the full context.
She was complicit. There were stories claiming she was slutty and party hearty and encouraging sexual behavior to a dumb, horny young man in a party atmosphere.

ESisback

Reaction score
Beckham may or may not have committed an actual crime, but I think we're talking about protecting the league's image, right? The image in this picture/video is not very Beaver Cleaverish, therefore damaging the shield, right? Zeke was firmly punished "conduct unbecoming, right?

I think calling for equal justice shouldn't be classified as "homerific".

ESisback

Reaction score
Beckham may or may not have committed an actual crime, but I think we're talking about protecting the league's image, right? The image in this picture/video is not very Beaver Cleaverish, therefore damaging the shield, right? Zeke was firmly punished for "conduct unbecoming", right?

I think calling for equal justice shouldn't be classified as "homerific".

Xelda

Reaction score
Will Goodell have his blinders on for this? Right now I'll bet he's wishing Odell was a Cowboy so he could unleash his self serving wrath.

aria

Reaction score
Will Goodell have his blinders on for this? Right now I'll bet he's wishing Odell was a Cowboy so he could unleash his self serving wrath.
Did he have his blinders on when Zeke pulled up that girls top in public or was he too busy staring at her chest to care? Honest question.

ESisback

Reaction score
Did he have his blinders on when Zeke pulled up that girls top in public or was he too busy staring at her chest to care? Honest question.

Well, Goody's a dickwad, but he IS a male! Beckham'a not!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oh...so my wife can walk down Main Street USA flashing my junk to everyone and if I agree then that’s not against the law? I guess indecent exposure isn’t against the law where you live?

Not to mention, you’re original argument had nothing to do with breaking the law, I thought it was about “protecting the shield” which we all know can mean a wide variety of things. If you want to get into breaking laws then you better be able to prove he was in possession of cocaine and marijuana and/or using it himself. Otherwise all you have is a clown holding a swisher with a girl next to him cutting up some white powder and even if it was hers that doesn’t mean he broke any laws.
give it a try and let us know how it works out