Suspension for Odell Beckham?

Carson

Reaction score
5k fine and Roger saying, "boys will be boys" and "I love you Mara".

This.

If I’m not mistaken, they are drug tested once at th beginning of the season. They don’t do random drug test ... just for phds.

Nfl let’s it slide and nothing happens. Same thing when they had weed on the boat before the packers playoff game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Blunts and cocaine? What say you, Roger?

I think we all know what that is, but any decent attorney can dismiss it:

"Did he fail a drug test?"

"Can you prove that's cocaine?"

"Can you prove that's marijuana?"

Again, no one needs to convince me (so resist the urge, please), but the NFLPA attorneys will defend him. Would've been nice had their been a police complaint.

I just hope the Giants are dumb enough to give this fool a huge chunk of their cap space.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Omg. Is that Michael Irvin. Hotel, weed, coke and what sounds like a possible hooker.

I bet there is a lot of players that do this in the offseason. Unless you are already in the drug policy program for failing a test. The NFL only tests for street drugs once a year between April and June. Every player is tested once and if you pass you aren’t tested again until next year. That is unless they have video evidence like this or you telling them you are doing drugs. Only then will they test you again. My guess is he has already been called for pee sample.

glimmerman

Reaction score

Again, no one needs to convince me (so resist the urge, please), but the NFLPA attorneys will defend him. Would've been nice had their been a police complaint.

I just hope the Giants are dumb enough to give this fool a huge chunk of their cap space.
The NFL only needs major suspicion and this is probly enough. The NFLPA may be able to stall them long enough for him to get the drugs out of his system.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Any decent lawyer could prove there was no merit to the Zeke accusations either. But......

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I bet most NFL players are using marijuana but they’re disciplined enough to stop before the announced mandatory testing.

It’s like a sign on the Freeway saying” DPS with Radar ahead “ lol

erod

Reaction score

Since when does the court system have anything to do with the league's decisions though?