T Fred on Kellen Moore

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Somebody DM me when the “my bad, But I really love the taste of crow” thread gets started re all the noise they made over Kellen Moore being naked QB coach just last season. And about how stupid the front office was to promote him to staff in the first place.
"naked"?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
People are definitely entitled to their opinions against Moore as OC, but T Fred’s ringing endorsement means the most to me of anything that’s been said or written.

Interestingly, T Fred said that Moore created a play that resulted in “multiple touchdowns” over past couple of seasons.

This is helping me warm up to the idea... I trust Fredbeard.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard that part, but that was a play, not a change to scheme. I want a new scheme, and Fredbeard emphasized Moore leaving behind his college scheme and getting on board with the existing scheme. I wanted to hear "he could bring a lot of the concepts he played with in college here".
That was a play that he got installed even before he was a coach - while he was a backup QB. And what Fred said was Moore “adapted” to the existing scheme, and, again, he was first a player, and then QB coach, not the head coach or OC, so he had no choice but to adapt to the existing scheme. A QB coach can’t override the Head coach and OC.

DaleMc

Reaction score
On the surface this makes it a little easier to deal with but hell, these players like Garrett and he has shown nothing except his ability to clap through any situation. Time will tell, fact remains, I have no say in it but I will stay a Boyz fan for another 40 years, if I make it that long.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
People are definitely entitled to their opinions against Moore as OC, but T Fred’s ringing endorsement means the most to me of anything that’s been said or written.

Interestingly, T Fred said that Moore created a play that resulted in “multiple touchdowns” over past couple of seasons.

TFred for OC...

CapnB

Reaction score
LMAO and he was the smartest guy in his draft class, that's how Bielema sold him to the Joneses as a 1st rounder.

doesnt he have a chemical engineer degree? I think he figured out a way to not wear pants but look like you're actually wearing pants