T Glenn remind anyone else of Hines Ward?

jesusphreak

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
lol sorry jesus but i think you lost this one

Lol no kidding. I don't watch Ward a lot, but when I do, the way he catches the ball, runs, etc, reminds me a lot of Glenn. Guess I'm the only one who thinks that.

/shrug

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
hey jesus, this made more sense than the thread just started by TrueBlueCOwboy

don't feel bad

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hey jesus, this made more sense than the thread just started by TrueBlueCOwboy

don't feel bad

now that's just wrong. :lmao:

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
jesusphreak said:
I mean, they are just uncannily similar, from how they play, their body composition, hell, even how they look.

Hines gets a lot more credit, mainly because of his Super Bowl run last year, but I personally think that TG is probably better than him.

Not really a good comparision...Ward is more of a 3rd down/possesion type of receiver while Glenn is a big play/deep threat.

Amazing how after nearly 6 years that Glenn and Bledsoe have rekindled their magic from years past and are looking like Montana and Rice after just one season in dallas!

Hiero

Reaction score
jesusphreak said:
I mean, they are just uncannily similar, from how they play, their body composition, hell, even how they look.

Hines gets a lot more credit, mainly because of his Super Bowl run last year, but I personally think that TG is probably better than him.
horrible comparison. tg is fast, hines is tough and rugged.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Nothing about the Owens fiasco reminds me of Hines Ward. Hines has been with Pittsburgh for years and knows the system in and out. Hines notoriously is a practice player, Owens isn't. Hines doesn't miss team meetings, Owens does. Hines doesn't make a media spectacle of himself, Owens does.

Hines hasn't been thrown off 2 teams, and bounced off another before he ever played a down.

Hello JERRY? beginning to sense a pattern?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are two totally different types of WR's. I don't know how you come to that conclusion.