RELEASED T.J. Vasher released

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hope Vasher makes the practice squad. He smoked Kelvin Joseph and several other DBs all camp long. Have a feeling if he makes the practice squad, his services might be needed in the future.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He just scored on the worst corner on the roster that's all.

However that was possibly the best catch during training camp. He looked good that first week then vanished. A lot of chatter about him early on.

starfan1

Reaction score
Much like Gathers and Wright just a flash in the pan at TC then disappear

conner01

Reaction score
No way. I do like Smith better than Houston. Neither one is better at this time than Brown or Fehoko.
People don’t get how important it is for the bottom of the depth chart guys to contribute on ST
Day one of camp if you aren’t a lock, you better be finding Bones and getting reps on ST

817Gill

Reaction score
Hope Vasher makes the practice squad. He smoked Kelvin Joseph and several other DBs all camp long. Have a feeling if he makes the practice squad, his services might be needed in the future.
All camp long is a hyperbole. He was basically unmentioned after the first week or so. I used to post the Twitter threads and watch all the training camp live clips, he wasn’t doing anything at all after the initial plays he made.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All camp long is a hyperbole. He was basically unmentioned after the first week or so. I used to post the Twitter threads and watch all the training camp live clips, he wasn’t doing anything at all after the initial plays he made.
He made some plays. When he did, he absolutely dominated. His issue was consistency. If he can establish that, he could become viable.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Vasher = Jesse Holley.

Take tha back!
635-23307.jpg