RELEASED T.J. Vasher released

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Feels like we just released Randy Moss. :(

Ok....

Who am I kidding? Jerry cut the NFL all time leading rusher...in a cut throat move.

Jerry Jones takes no prisoners

Sydla

Reaction score
Very true. The thing with Wright is if you can improve his foot speed/quickness, this will improve his ability to better stay with opposing receivers better, thus eliminating his need to grab and commit fouls. This in turn would greatly improve his ability to become a much better CB based on skill alone. Then add his extra height and length? Voila! You will have a super top notch and rare CB! That is most likely what Dan Quinn is banking on building Wright into.

He needs more than that. Based on the games, he really struggles finding and defending when the ball is in the air.

He's tall and rangy. That's something to work with. But he's far from ever being a real player in this league. He's more than likely just going to end up being a back up type. And again, there is nothing wrong with that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He needs more than that. Based on the games, he really struggles finding and defending when the ball is in the air.

He's tall and rangy. That's something to work with. But he's far from ever being a real player in this league. He's more than likely just going to end up being a back up type. And again, there is nothing wrong with that.
I disagree. Dan Quinn obviously disagrees as well.

Sydla

Reaction score
I disagree. Dan Quinn obviously disagrees as well.

How do you know what Dan Quinn thinks? You think he believes Wright is the next Richard Sherman, for example?

I think Quinn believes if he can get a serviceable backup CB out of Wright, that's a win. What do you think he thinks of Joseph then?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How do you know what Dan Quinn thinks? You think he believes Wright is the next Richard Sherman, for example?

I think Quinn believes if he can get a serviceable backup CB out of Wright, that's a win. What do you think he thinks of Joseph then?
Joseph has disappointed. Wright has played better. It's on tape.

817Gill

Reaction score
Ask yourself a few questions...
How long has TJ Vasher been on this team?
How much time have you had to critique him?
Did you?
Why wait til the news he was released to bash the man?

That's just being a weak fan and I'm calling you out on it. Yes, you! I got the right guy.
What? This makes no sense lol.

Every player is special and perfect and has nothing to criticize? His scouting report coming out of college had all the things I said on him. I didn’t even say anything harsh lol all I said is he can’t get off the line and too niche for a roster spot. Didn’t call him names or say anything that wasn’t on the field.

I watched every training camp live and went through all the tweets. I watched him practice and play multiple games. Insiders said the same things I said nothing was malicious nor new. Just giving the reasons as to why he was cut.

As for the “why wait for the news to bash the man” . What does that even mean lol. I don’t have some vendetta against Vasher I don’t “bash” anyone. Why would I be jumping from thread to thread dumping on TJ Vasher? He hasn’t been mentioned enough for that he’s a down roster developmental player.

Also, all I did was add the reason as to why he was released. Obviously I would have to wait until after his release to comment on why he was released. How could I comment on his release at any time other than his release?

I want every Cowboy to succeed, but not everyone does. I was simply commenting on why this particular player did not make the roster. Funny thing is, so did a bunch of other posters on this thread. In fact, most people expressed reasons why he didn’t make it. Even @Bobhaze made a nice bullet point post about why Vasher struggled to make it. Are you calling him a weak fan for expressing his reasons why Vasher didn’t make it?

Very weird that you chose me for this lol, not sure I’ve ever had anyone on this forum follow my posts around to accuse me of something this random. I’ll chalk it up as a random strange poster interaction I guess.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What? This makes no sense lol.

Every player is special and perfect and has nothing to criticize? His scouting report coming out of college had all the things I said on him. I didn’t even say anything harsh lol all I said is he can’t get off the line and too niche for a roster spot. Didn’t call him names or say anything that wasn’t on the field.

I watched every training camp live and went through all the tweets. I watched him practice and play multiple games. Insiders said the same things I said nothing was malicious nor new. Just giving the reasons as to why he was cut.

As for the “why wait for the news to bash the man” . What does that even mean lol. I don’t have some vendetta against Vasher I don’t “bash” anyone. Why would I be jumping from thread to thread dumping on TJ Vasher? He hasn’t been mentioned enough for that he’s a down roster developmental player.

Also, all I did was add the reason as to why he was released. Obviously I would have to wait until after his release to comment on why he was released. How could I comment on his release at any time other than his release?

I want every Cowboy to succeed, but not everyone does. I was simply commenting on why this particular player did not make the roster. Funny thing is, so did a bunch of other posters on this thread. In fact, most people expressed reasons why he didn’t make it. Even @Bobhaze made a nice bullet point post about why Vasher struggled to make it. Are you calling him a weak fan for expressing his reasons why Vasher didn’t make it?

Very weird that you chose me for this lol, not sure I’ve ever had anyone on this forum follow my posts around to accuse me of something this random. I’ll chalk it up as a random strange poster interaction I guess.
Oh no, not you!! Your arrogance is appalling. You could have wished Vasher well, hoped he found his way on another roster or even our own PS rather than continuing to bludgeon the man with your criticism after he had already been released. But no, you don't give grace to others. That's not your style. You'd rather join the mob led by Bobhaze to pile on... safety in numbers, so to speak. Well, I'm calling you out. The man is gone! Your pile-on is not called for. If you feel singled out then that's your own guilty conscious talking to you because you know darn well you are guilty of everything I accuse you of. Yes, goody two shoes, you! :mad:

817Gill

Reaction score
Oh no, not you!! Your arrogance is appalling. You could have wished Vasher well, hoped he found his way on another roster or even our own PS rather than continuing to bludgeon the man with your criticism after he had already been released. But no, you don't give grace to others. That's not your style. You'd rather join the mob led by Bobhaze to pile on... safety in numbers, so to speak. Well, I'm calling you out. The man is gone! Your pile-on is not called for. If you feel singled out then that's your own guilty conscious talking to you because you know darn well you are guilty of everything I accuse you of. Yes, goody two shoes, you! :mad:
Ooh unhinged ok.

Usually when someone is released, people who actually talk football discuss the reasons why the player was released. I simply posted the reasons why he didn’t make it, so if someone who is wondering why opens the thread they can see some football analysis on the player.

And lmao how could anyone feel guilty about offering football analysis? What does that even mean :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Ooh unhinged ok.

Usually when someone is released, people who actually talk football discuss the reasons why the player was released. I simply posted the reasons why he didn’t make it, so if someone who is wondering why opens the thread they can see some football analysis on the player.

And lmao how could anyone feel guilty about offering football analysis? What does that even mean
Get over yourself, you are no football analyst. You're just another schlub like the rest of us.

817Gill

Reaction score
Get over yourself, you are no football analyst. You're just another schlub like the rest of us.
So the forum is not for us to offer our opinions and analysis?

Hey is it cool if I shoot you a message every time I have an opinion so I can see if it’s ok with you or not?

I hope you have this issue with all posters who offer opinions and analysis. Or maybe you just think I’m special lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So the forum is not for us to offer our opinions and analysis?

Hey is it cool if I shoot you a message every time I have an opinion so I can see if it’s ok with you or not?

I hope you have this issue with all posters who offer opinions and analysis. Or maybe you just think I’m special lol
You said when someone gets cut, people that actually talk football discuss why. But that's not you. You're just another Joe Schmo like the rest of us.

817Gill

Reaction score
You said when someone gets cut, people that actually talk football discuss why. But that's not you. You're just another Joe Schmo like the rest of us.
I said people as in people on this forum, so yes I am a person on this forum. Actually talk football was not about analysts it was about posters who discuss the player’s performance not their personal stuff or non on the field related things.

We are all Joe Schmo that’s why we are on a forum lol. No one is claiming to be an expert, just gave my opinion and analysis and you got really upset. Still not sure why.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I said people as in people on this forum, so yes I am a person on this forum. Actually talk football was not about analysts it was about posters who discuss the player’s performance not their personal stuff or non on the field related things.

We are all Joe Schmo that’s why we are on a forum lol. No one is claiming to be an expert, just gave my opinion and analysis and you got really upset. Still not sure why.
Sounds like you want a bowl of popcorn and talk about it for a while.

817Gill

Reaction score
Sounds like you want a bowl of popcorn and talk about it for a while.
Just responding to you my man. If I recall my original message was quoted by you and not the other way around. If you’d like to keep talking I’m happy to! If not then hey you’re free to stop quoting me like you did initially.