T. J. Watt 22.5 sacks, Taco Charlton?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep replying to your comment. Otherwise I would have only left the 1 message in this thread. You quoted me and I've responded. Outside of that your welcome to continue crying underserved by me.

Your continued presence in this thread proves me right with every post. I’m posting because I want to be here.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Your continued presence in this thread proves me right with every post. I’m posting because I want to be here.

Me responding to you proves only that I respond to those that quote me.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That's old news. Did you not know? Does your tear timer start over? Just curious in 20 years will you still be crying over taco? I just don't get y'all crybabies still whining after 5 years. Can't move on cause crying feels so good or what? Does it help your pain to cry? I'm telling you therapy might help you. Go show a Dr where the bad draft hurt you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lord you are slow. We've established watt is greater than taco in football. You kinda sound obsessed with taco, did he turn you down? How often do you think about Charleton? Is it affecting your daily life? Maybe you need meds.

giphy.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is not a poster here who isn't fully aware of the error in judgment taking Taco over TJ. Plus, with TJ, we might not have been bad enough to be in position to draft Micah. Furthermore, if we had to extend TJ, that would have been the end of DLAW in Dallas. You can't pay both of them. So, it is not a given we could have ever paired all those guys together.

You would have enjoyed the 70's NFL. There was no cap or free agency. If you could find them in college, you could just stack great players on the roster.