T.O has a point here regardless of JG success

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Once a player, coach or team has climbed to the mountain then I’ll believe. And why results matter.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Once a player, coach or team has climbed to the mountain then I’ll believe. And why results matter.

So if we finally win a sb with dak then your finally going to jump in and tell us all that dak is great? Lol

No thanks

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you dump rookie of the year qbs in their 2nd year you’ll never find out who can be elite. This is not genius stuff.

Or are you suggesting someone is going to trade us Tom Brady in history prime?
Who said anything about dumping him now?

And no. I’m suggesting we not lock ourselves in on Dak and continue looking for a more elite QB. The draft is always the best place to find one.

There were 4 or 5 reasonable opportunities this year. And if they can’t beat Dak out fine. We’ll have some trade bait either way.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So if we finally win a sb with dak then your finally going to jump in and tell us all that dak is great? Lol

No thanks
He will then be great enough.

I’m not into all this slobbering over someone until they get there. I’m too old for childish crushes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We bashed Craig Morton and Danny White because we didn’t win championships with them and those were championship caliber teams.

Romo was bashed and he had much lesser teams . Dak will be held to the same standards.

This is reality for a QB in the NFL with very few exceptions except for infactuating fans.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We bashed Craig Morton and Danny White because we didn’t win championships with them and those were championship caliber teams.

Romo was bashed and he had much lesser teams . Dak will be held to the same standards.

This is reality for a QB in the NFL with very few exceptions except for infactuating fans.

Makes a lot of sense. Bash a 2nd year QB because he hasn't won a SB yet. LOL

You will be bashed mercilously once the games starts and Dak is tearing it up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense. Bash a 2nd year QB because he hasn't won a SB yet. LOL

You will be bashed mercilously once the games starts and Dak is tearing it up.
Bashed for what? I’m criticizing Daks performance thus far . If he performs at a higher level I’ll applaud like I did in 2016. At this point I can’t see it . But I’m not totally slamming the door .

We had fools claiming Romo was gonna win a SB too.

If we surround him with a top 5 defense and offense like 2016 it increases his chances.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You seem to struggle with a fan applauding one year and criticizing the next?

If Garrett wins aSB all the bashers will change their tune as well.

It’s always about winning. Don’t fool yourself.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Bashed for what? I’m criticizing Daks performance thus far . If he performs at a higher level I’ll applaud like I did in 2016. At this point I can’t see it . But I’m not totally slamming the door .

We had fools claiming Romo was gonna win a SB too.

If we surround him with a top 5 defense and offevseckije 2016 it increases his chances.

So you rank a QB based on the TEAMS chances of winning a SB? More genius analysis. Ive posted the stats for you for the first two years of Daks Career. One of the best in NFL history. Read it and weep.

Romo was more than capable of winning the SB had he been playing for a real franchise.

Poor Marino. Who knew he was terrible. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You seem to struggle with a fan applauding one year and criticizing the next?

If Garrett wins aSB all the bashers will change their tune as well.

It’s always about winning. Don’t fool yourself.

Don't speak for other people. You might embarrass them. And Garrett will be judged on his ability to coach whether he wins it all or not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So you rank a QB based on the TEAMS chances of winning a SB? More genius analysis. Ive posted the stats for you for the first two years of Daks Career. One of the best in NFL history. Read it and weep.

Romo was more than capable of winning the SB had he been playing for a real franchise.

Poor Marino. Who knew he was terrible. LOL
Marino was great enough to lead his team to a SB and perineal playoff team without a great team around him.

If you can see the difference in passing ability with Marino and Dak then I can’t help you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't speak for other people. You might embarrass them. And Garrett will be judged on his ability to coach whether he wins it all or not.
Garrett will never be measured by anything but winning.

We’d all love Jerry if he won again.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Marino was great enough to lead his team to a SB and perineal playoff team without a great team around him.

LOL..............wait, I thought it was only about winning it all? Your agenda is waffling again. Since when was making the playoffs good enough?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Garrett coaches like a scared little kid way in over his head. You dont need to count wins and losses to see that. In this case, his inability to win anything of consequence lines up right with his lack of coaching abilities.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL..............wait, I thought it was only about winning it all? Your agenda is waffling again. Since when was making the playoffs good enough?
Funny how you omit what doesn’t fit your agenda. I said SB too.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Funny how you omit what doesn’t fit your agenda. I said SB too.

Me and many other people are perfectly capable of analyzing good players on bad teams and bad players on winning teams. Admittedly, you struggle with that. No big deal. Some understand the game, some dont.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

So if Dak wins a SB, then he was good enough to overcome the horrid Garrett. But then Garrett will now be considered a great coach because he won it? So then you would be wrong about Dak having to be good enough to over come Garrett?

You logic completely contradicts itself. Nothing logical about it.