T.O. Owns Ed Werder Again

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2451029 said:
All you guys that say you are not T.O. fans, are not being truthful. You j\cheer when he catches passes, scores a TD, etc, plus he is a Cowboy and you cannot separate the two, as long as he is putting on that uniform.

So, if you are on here and call yourself a Cowboys fan, you are also a T.O. fan.

So Stop that crap. Just want to stir the pot this early afternoon

:rolleyes: Oh give it a rest!

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Im watching the post game interviews and Bradie James looks a whole lot like Terry Crews

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/pt/photos/2008/05/080528_NS_28COWSota14.jpg

http://i29.***BLOCKED***/albums/c293/lexxxi_s/WhiteChicks.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2450965 said:
You dont know that.

I will say that from being a journalist myself, you ask your own questions. And when Werder reports, he constantly portrays TO in a negative way.

Now granted TO makes his own bed to some degree, but Werder does nothing but hurt TO with his portrayal of him and creating distractions for the Cowboys. I will go out on a limb and say that there wont be any more distractions this year with TO as long as he dismisses Werder.

Don't be to sure that ESPN doesn't ask Ed to work a T.O. angle.

The higher up you go, the more you're asked to be an attack dog of sorts, especially on stories that gain your paper/network attention.

I've heard stories of young reporters crying because they've been made by their editors to bother people at home chasing a "big" story.

And in sports, the Cowboys equal dollars, attention and ratings. That's why First Take, even when the Cowboys aren't playing, will have a "Cowboys" segment. They love the Cowboys and they know other teams/fans either love them or hate them. But regardless their feelings, they tune in.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Future;2451033 said:
I'm going to assume that you don't work for ESPN. And I think ESPN is much different than a local newspaper/magazine/tv station.

Granted Werder can probably ask his own questions, I'd be willing to bet that ESPN's producers give him a direction that he has to go. I don't know how many times I've heard guys on NFL Live or whatever say that they are sick of talking about T.O. They certainly aren't choosing what they talk about, and I think the same would go for Werder.

:clap:

I agree. Werder can ask his own questions. But I'm pretty sure he gets directions from the producers to work the T.O. angle anyway possible.

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
its funny. In every movie he plays a homosexual so Id figure that pic fits his movie roles. Make me laugh just looking at it, but you dont agree he look like the guy?