Taco and Hill inactive again today

Rayman70

Reaction score
He wants out cause they want him to be able to play 6 positions. And he doesn't care for the SS role.

He showed last year hes good in the slot. Same spot he played at Alabama
see I didn't know that.THANKS. I know little about his sitch and Miami because alI know is they be dysfunctional there.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Quinn is another factor as to why Taco is being shopped. Its numbers. We are loaded at DE/edge. Cant get em all on the 53 as it stands.

Zordon

Reaction score
Dorance JAG? No way we can say that. Its way too early. In fact,when hes on the field, hes been disruptive. We are backlogged to a point where he cant get on the field enough...I would love to see him get more snaps. Same with Hyder. Taco is a goner.
He had 30 snaps on Sunday which is a good amount. I watch a lot of NFL around the league. Every team has Armstrongs on their team.

Cap12

Reaction score
Taco was a reach due to JJ looking for his next "War Daddy". The sad part is that he's been so up and down that they don't think he can help the team more than some lower profile guys on the line. With Robert Quinn coming back, the Cowboys are going to have to make a decision about Taco. My guess is he's cut or they trade him for a 6th rounder or something.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Before people freak out about the drafting, Dallas took the following players in 2016, 2017 and 2018: Zeke, Dak, Jaylon, Collins, Brown, LVE, Awuzie, Lewis, Woods, Williams and Gallup. Half the dam team was drafted recently. There are going to be misses but Dallas' batting average has been fantastic lately.

But this is never good enough for some. As you can tell by their usual posts.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I am not denying that part, but again, just because Marinelli adopts a player does not mean the organization has to take his recommendations as gospel. We got into trouble doing that before with Rob Ryan.

Jerry allows him 1 pick a year, after all the duds he might not get anymore. Now light a candle for your penance...

Valkyr

Reaction score
Dline drafting the last 5 years

2nd round, Randy Gregory - suspended
5th round, Ryan Russell - out of the league

3rd round, Maliek Collins - preseason HOFer
4th round, Charles Tapper - out of the league

1st round, Taco Charlton - trading block
7th round, Joey Ivie - out of the league
7th round, Jordan Carrell - out of the league

4th round, Dorance Armstrong - JAG

2nd round, Trysten Hill - can't make the active roster
5th round, Joe Jackson - TBD
7th round, Jalen Jelks - IR
Good lord, I'm trying to eat breakfast!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
But this is never good enough for some. As you can tell by their usual posts.
It is not a matter of being good enough. A team missing that badly on a first is never a good thing no matter how you try to spin it. Put it to you this way, if the Eagles had a bust like this, you wouldn't be admiring all the other successful picks. You would be laughing at them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe if they can't trade him, then play him, breaks a finger, then IR him, try a trade in the off season.