Taco has attitude issues, per Mike Fisher

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's career projection has far higher potential than stafford and Romo. At this point in their respective careers dak has already eclipsed them.

Not if you discount his rookie year when nobody knew who he was or what he could do. Dak has been below NFL average since 2016. He is far less talented than Stafford and Romo.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Not if you discount his rookie year when nobody knew who he was or what he could do. Dak has been below NFL average since 2016. He is far less talented than Stafford and Romo.
Why would I discount any year? Dak will win more than both qbs combined.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would I discount any year? Dak will win more than both qbs combined.

You discount year one b/c he was a rookie working with a limited play book and basically driving Romo's bus. The coaching staff limited his reads to half the field and other teams had no tape on him. Once DC's had an offseason to game plan for him, they have pretty much shut him down. With a rookie, you want to see improvement from year to year and Dak's career trajectory has been going downward since that season. He's not getting better and opposing teams don't respect his ability to throw the ball.

Last edited:

TheHerd

Reaction score
Escobar was another "oaf". Look at the eyes. Sleepy eyes should be a red flag. Neither would have passed the "character" part of the interview with me. Watt might not have been an ideal fit, but he's a football player who loves the game. I take those types over oafs with physical skills any day of the week. Especially ones who Harbaugh couldn't get through to (another red flag).
I still can't believe we took him over Watt due to scheme fit. I hate that argument. Give me talented football players who love football any day.

TheHerd

Reaction score
You mad? Defense LVE is expendable. I'd trade him in a heart beat if we could get a solid guy like Juju Smith Schuster.

Cowboys would never score less than 30.
Do you know who is calling plays, and what offense we're running?

erod

Reaction score
I'm talking about the 2000s picks, and you know this since you used to be in the old forums. As for Tyron Smith, he sure seems like he's only been physically healthy half of the time. Would you consider that 1st round worthy?
I think we kind of need to let go of the draft choices prior to Will McClay, don't you? It's been almost 10 years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You say "another" like we haven't been crushing it with our first round picks since 2010...
Should never have used a costly 1st round pick on Taco, and it would have been nice to have gotten more than 5 healthy seasons out of a Top 9 pick in LT Tyron Smith.

blueblood70

Reaction score
he will grow up im sure , he is being selfish and hes young..we need team players and im glad he was benched for his attitude..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Romo didn't start until mid-season of his 4th year in the NFL.

Dak actually had the higher pedigree being a 4th round pick from a bigger school compared to Romo as a UDFA.

Romo developed himself both while on the bench and after he became the starter. Romo improved his arm strength, accuracy and developed a more compact throwing motion.

Romo was not like Aikman who had NFL arm strength and accuracy in High School.

erod

Reaction score
You think LVE = ray Lewis

clown
I think LVE has played 11 pro games in his life and may be the defensive rookie of the year.

Only a football moron would even bring up Ray Lewis at this point.

Hey, Saquon Barkley has had some good games. Do you think he'll break Emmitt's all-time record?

Clown.