Taco has attitude issues, per Mike Fisher

ghst187

Reaction score
Wonder what we could get for him in a trade...?

Some nachos?

Number1

Reaction score
maybe Rod is just getting this kid wound up to unleash him at the right time

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't recall slow reading of defenses and missing open WRs being a Romo criticism, but I respect your opinion. Romo has one of the best QBRs against the blitz in NFL history.
Along w/ the highest 4th qtr rating of all time!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
never heard this tale before, some back ground support for your statements
It was talked about in discussions a ton.

Romo's trait was being able to extend plays until someone broke open. He was absolutely awesome at this.

Tale? Dude, take the kindergarten insults elsewhere. We're having a discussion for adults.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That seems as if you are reaching.
Further, your grammar be atrocious.
source.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The comparison is between Romo and Dak. You just threw Aikman in there for no apparent reason. If you can't see the difference between Romo and Dak , I can't help you. Just b/c Dak might develop into a better QB however unlikely is an absurd straw man argument. Dak has terrible pocket awareness and too often fails to anticipate his WRs coming open. Its not fixable. He just processes what he sees slower. Problems Romo never had.

You either don't spend as much time as I reviewing the All-22 as I do or you don't understand what you're seeing.

Brax

Reaction score
It was talked about in discussions a ton.

Romo's trait was being able to extend plays until someone broke open. He was absolutely awesome at this.

Tale? Dude, take the kindergarten insults elsewhere. We're having a discussion for adults.
Adults know what tale means, still a tale, not a insult, when you can't give evidence to support your claim you throw out the insult, here is the definition of Tale so you know it isn't a insult and what it means. Dude due to your apparent lack of education here are what tale means so you can understand it wasn't meant as a insult to you. 1a fits until you offer some proof on your statement.
Definition of tale
1a : a usually imaginative narrative of an event
2a : a series of events or facts told or presented

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Will we ever be able to go through a thread without seeing Romo’s name????? Christ almighty, you Romo worshippers just need to put it to bed. The man is retired. Hearing him on CBS just isn’t enough, is it?

Back to the topic at hand, did Taco even get into the game?