Taco Twitter Fingers at it again

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah, those guys that are walking examples of "youth culture" have a long track record of being successful football players, right?

Like it or not kiddo, maturity does count in this game.

Hey, if he wants to drop out like Irving, go for it.

But he is actually worse in a way.

He is not even smart enough to realize he is an albatross.
Abe is pretty sure of his own opinions aint he..:rolleyes: Hard to have a debate with SOME these days.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Your just not "woke" enough. :omg::laugh:
If "woke" means excusing idiotic behavior, I guess you are right.

This is not even about a stance though. This is about a player with zero work ethic and a sense of entitlement. And he chooses voluntarily to display that. But we should embrace him. Okay, got it.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
If "woke" means excusing idiotic behavior, I guess you are right.

This is not even about a stance though. This is about a player with zero work ethic and a sense of entitlement. And he chooses voluntarily to display that. But we should embrace him. Okay, got it.
I'm not embracing him and I thought it was a bad pic. I just us find "wokeness" hysterical.:lmao2:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Players just need to stay off social media...period. If I was coach...that would be one of my first rules. Stay the hell off Twitter...ect.

Jason Garrett needs to get a clue and fix this BS. Quit alienating fans...:rolleyes:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Is he saying it takes 4 sacks to be a member of the HotBoyz?
The name seriously needs to be ditched, it sounds like the name of a Duran Duran song or something.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The name seriously needs to be ditched, it sounds like the name of a Duran Duran song or something.
DsizTIgV4AAZk8G.jpg

aria

Reaction score
I wonder what’s more embarrassing for a name, Taco or Hot Boyz? I’ll go with Hot Boyz, it’s dreadful, an embarrassment and a disgrace.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Actually, Duran Duran is better than that and more intelligent. I'd say it sounds like something......a complete and utter moron would come up with.