Twitter: Taco wants to be free **merged**

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Horrible waste of an awesome nickname.

Taco? Maybe for a restaurant owner, but I'm not sure that any football team feels intimidated by a defender named after a Mexican food.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This whole thing is stupid.. Unless Taco stabbed someone then play him if he has obviously stepped up. Looking at preseason he looks better. So the FO and staff is saying because he cant play DE and DT they don't want him.. Sounds like a excuse. I guess he is still getting paid like a 1st round pick..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said it, "we don't see what goes on at practice" but if it was as you suggest I highly doubt he would have had as solid of a preseason as he did. If you need to be reminded, go back and watch those games on the "Cowboys Now" app. He looked really good then.

So then why wouldn't the team want to play him? Is Dorance Armstrong too important on Sundays?

There has to be a reason why despite his best preseason showing he's not active.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, go ahead, Taco, tell us the real reason. You've gone this far, might as well go all the way.
Exactly. His laundry is already out in the open. May as well air out the dirty underwear too.

Zordon

Reaction score
He's worse than Bobby Carpenter. This dude is soft and has a bad attitude. I would love to know what Harbaugh told our coaches about him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So then why wouldn't the team want to play him? Is Dorance Armstrong too important on Sundays?

There has to be a reason why despite his best preseason showing he's not active.
I think the FO's plan is as follows...
1) Get a solid preseason on tape of Taco for the other teams to review.
2) Shop Taco around to other teams in the regular season.
3) Inactivate Taco so he does not get injured before he is traded.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What the heck is going on? They take this guy in the first round and don’t play him. He evidently had a great preseason and we don’t play him even though our pass rush is beyond anemic. Why?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
And Cowboy fans want to be pretty much Taco free...............................

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I think it is silly not to either trade him or cut him, if he isn't going to contribute here then let him do it somewhere. There doesn't seem to be a plan to do anything with him so far.