Tad cant keep His mouth shut

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Protecting? . . . Sticks & stones . . No he wasnt protecting He was being a gossiping ***** that disrespected the legacy of the Cowboys. . . Ex Cowboys & current Cowboys are an exclusive club and Tad is not apart of that group.

That's a hell of a leader, that Dak, cant even influence His brother to keep his mouth shut . . . But Tad is the monster Dak created . . Dak should have told Him to keep His mouth shut from the beginning.

But The Dak experience has been a nightmare since the beginning . . .
Tad is inconsequential to football. Understand this. What he says has ZERO BEARING on what the Cowboys and Dak are doing. So why are you worried about it?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Family comes first.
If Dak didnt want brother Tad talking, brother Tad would graciously accept and understand.
Exactly . . Dak takes enjoyment in all of it . . Tad says what Dak can't

It was fine when everyone was obsessed and in a deep delusion of Dak . . . Now that the delusion is over and Everyone can see Dak for what He is

Tad is Nothing but a liability now

NotForLong

Reaction score
And why would brother Dak not want brother Tad to talk?
Because brother Tad is a marketing Nightmare that keeps showing his Arse.

Maybe you think That's a good thing

For Da Brothers to be acting like this

NotForLong

Reaction score
Only one scenario where Dak leaves earlier, and thats if the fans start throwing trash at him rather than the officials, and his fragile ego is affected in such a way that he forces a trade and waives the no trade clause.
Lets go Cowboy Nation . . . lets make it happen

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Dak's play or Romo's play because neither garnished us at minimum an NFC Championship game. We can argue over who they had, who had this who had that, but their numbers are basically identical. So I'd like a new QB here, but Tad is just protecting his brother. WOULD ANY OF YOU PROTECT YOUR OWN SIBLINGS? I would, I don't care how crappy he is, I will protect my brother till the death.
It wasnt that serious and it didnt need any protection

NotForLong

Reaction score
Tad is inconsequential to football. Understand this. What he says has ZERO BEARING on what the Cowboys and Dak are doing. So why are you worried about it?
Wrong. . . Tad is driving a wedge in Cowboy Nation. . . Perception is everything

NotForLong

Reaction score
You have to let it go man, just like Dez has to let it go. This losing is having everybody at everybody's throat. All Cowboys fans are rioting amongst each other... We're losing it man. No way we actually come together until draft day, and then we argue over who we picked. Let's just all take a step back.
Have to let it go?

Huh?

It just happened and its fresh and it is apart of the Downfall of the Fraud known as Dak

The last thing a Dak Fan could hold on to was THE LEADERSHIP troupe. . .

Now that's all out the window

For the last 7 seasons I had to endure the Dak Sheet show. . . Let me enjoy His Fall from Grace

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Have to let it go?

Huh?

It just happened and its fresh and it is apart of the Downfall of the Fraud known as Dak

The last thing a Dak Fan could hold on to was THE LEADERSHIP troupe. . .

Now that's all out the window

For the last 7 seasons I had to endure the Dak Sheet show. . . Let me enjoy His Fall from Grace
So what team are you going to root for next season since Dak is going to be the QB?

NotForLong

Reaction score
So what team are you going to root for next season since Dak is going to be the QB?
Same team I have been rooting for the last 7 seasons . . Dak is not the Cowboys and he may only have 1 season left.

With Micah here I aint going anywhere. . .

Batman1980

Reaction score

Yeah I'm not happy with most of Dak's performance since week 7 myself. However this confuses me, why do so many fans of the Cowboys seem to actually relish in how much they despise Dak? I don't like Zeke but I don't relish disliking Zeke. I want him gone so we can improve the running game and further the overall success of the team.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Same team I have been rooting for the last 7 seasons . . Dak is not the Cowboys and he may only have 1 season left.

With Micah here I aint going anywhere. . .
I would suggest you find a team with a QB you like, since you are so put off by the QB. Do I want him as our qb, nope, but since he's going to be our QB then I have to get used to it. The last thing this board needs is more crying about the same **** over and over and over, and I know you'll be at the top of the whine train next season.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This is the second thread about the starting QB’s brother. I sure hope Dak’s gardener doesn't tweet something, the board may explode. :facepalm: