Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They’ll just be like “PFFs ranking is garbage.”

OK, you don’t agree it’s number 1, but I’m pretty sure PFF is more accurate as far as being in the ballpark than you are..

I hate PFF but what people don’t realize is NFL offensive lines suck.

Just look at Tampa Bay right now. So bad.

khiladi

Reaction score
I hate PFF but what people don’t realize is NFL offensive lines suck.

Just look at Tampa Bay right now. So bad.

To be fair they injured and playing the best defensive player in the league, along with guys like Miller.

AD is another guy I want to see get a SB, because these are the greats.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Nah. Y'all just ruining this board the way you did the previous one.

LOL..... like you didn't have a hand in how bad the last board was with all your anti-Romo rhetoric and vitriol. Everything that goes on here that you complain about, you did much worse on the old DC.com board

And no, I was NEVER a Romo fan.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Again my brother would have beaten the hell out of me long ago…so tells me dak likes it because Dak seems too smart and savvy to think this has any benefits.

For as many times as Tad continues to do it and Dak doesn’t play PR control, I agree with your assessment. It just happens too often from Tad.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
tad rule. ":Stafford is the goat of all time. he beat Brady"

side note, if tad is on here, tell him I said he and dak sucks. I'm his number one hater!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think the only person expressing anything close to, "pain," here is the guy whining about people who criticize a QB.

Personally, I feel fine.
Just calling out the childish acts from so called grown fans. Quite pathetic. And, no, you're not fine. If you were, you wouldn't be commenting to my posts.

links18

Reaction score
tad rule. ":Stafford is the goat of all time. he beat Brady"

side note, if tad is on here, tell him I said he and dak sucks. I'm his number one hater!!!

Right, Brady may have lost. He has even lost two Super Bowls. But he has won more Super Bowls in a career, than we have in our entire existence.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL..... like you didn't have a hand in how bad the last board was with all your anti-Romo rhetoric and vitriol. Everything that goes on here that you complain about, you did much worse on the old DC.com board

And no, I was NEVER a Romo fan.
Several of us correctly pointed out Romo when he went Hollywood, didn't take the game seriously during his healthy and prime years, and started choking. Y'all just couldn't handle it. Just like you can't handle the truth here today. Same bunch of know-nothings acting out.