Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak is Mr. Hollywood now, must learned that from Romo. Guy aint played in years and he's still in the small space between your ears. LMAO at some of your posts. Hollywood Dak, sleep #93, chunky Dak,, Mr yogurt to name a few, add in the model GF's yes, he's gone Hollywood so to you that must explains his failures too. Maybe he should practice instead going Hollywood LMAO. Here's a funny one for you. Enjoy.
The commercial that never aired
Skip Bayless tells the story of the unreleased Dak Prescott commercial filmed for Undisputed - YouTube

The only reason he isn't dating all those celebrities and super models like Romo did is: Tad is always there...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is NO QB in the history of the league that has been babied as much as Dak and declared elite, when he's accomplished nothing. Please spare me this diatribe of how it's unfair for Dak that he gets criticisms other QBs don't. His failures as an average QB have always been put on somebody else, whether it was Linehan, Dez, Moore, Amari, Lamb, the defense, Smith, Martin and the OL and so on and on and on and on... This offene has been tailored for him for 6 years. Dak is in fact the beneficiary of unjustified praise, way more than justified criticism.
I don't think there are many that actually call him elite. I think people like to claim others do as a reason to bash Dak, but if there are people that put him in the same category as Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady etc... those people are few and far between.

Most put him as a top 10 QB, with some saying he is outside top 10.

Dak is what he is - a high quality NFL QB, but not "elite". Not among the best of the best. Not that upper echelon that plays at a level few in history have. That's what the "elite" like Rogers, Brady and Mahomes are. The rare breed in history. I really don't see many say that about Dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
Watching Dak and Zeke interact with each other, I remember thinking how juvenile these 2 grown men act and was hoping they would grow out if it and become men like Aikman and Emmitt……but it just never happened.

they’re priorities are money, social media, etc, and football is the least of their concerns. At a certain age one would think that maturity would kick in and they would want to create a legacy around their profession.

look at the successful players in the league and you will see maturity and pride