Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems a lot of folks didn't notice Dallas played SF in a dome while GB played SF on the North Pole.

Comparing numbers from the two games is the laziest of analysis.
I hear there is a great Nose Tackle prospect named Kris Kringle they could have taken a look at while they were there.

khiladi

Reaction score
There is NO QB in the history of the league that has been babied as much as Dak and declared elite, when he's accomplished nothing. Please spare me this diatribe of how it's unfair for Dak that he gets criticisms other QBs don't. His failures as an average QB have always been put on somebody else, whether it was Linehan, Dez, Moore, Amari, Lamb, the defense, Smith, Martin and the OL and so on and on and on and on... This offene has been tailored for him for 6 years. Dak is in fact the beneficiary of unjustified praise, way more than justified criticism.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He did, just not all the way forward because Connor Williams and Biadasz are known to constantly get beat. The Oline was a huge problem for Dak and the Offense, not the other way around.

Like I've said before, I like Dak, but he is not consistent. When Romo threw the ball, I thought about interceptions. When Dak gets the ball, I think about missed opportunities.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Again, Tad and I aren't talking about style points. Not talking about the level of running an offense. Even if we were, we know that Tom and Aaron are better at it than D4k. You know EVERY Rams fan, including Al Michaels and Collins, thought Tom would bring them back. The Rams were actively trying to give it to them, but Tom couldn't over come his 14 QBR to finish the deal. What Tad is striving to get is when do you give Thomas and Aaron the same blame that a lot of "fans" give D4k even though we know D4k isn't as good as these world beaters? Do y'all even read the OP or do you just start defending QBs from OTHER TEAMS over your own? I hold ALL QBs accountable, not just D4k. If you blame D4k, you need to blame Thomas and Aaron the same. You can't blame deflect and pick and chose who gets "the benefit of the doubt". Hold all of them just as accountable as the rest. That's all that Tad is saying.

Those guys have skins on the wall. Tom literally brought his team back to tie by scoring TDs on his last two drives. Rodgers played in less than 10° against a running team. That affects any passing game.

Dak had the ball on the 46 at 2:29 with 1st and 10 and 3 timeouts in a climate controlled stadium.

Lutonio

Reaction score
If I’m choking on a chicken bone, and then a guy next to me also starts choking on a chicken bone, it doesn’t negate my choking.

Ken

Reaction score
There is NO QB in the history of the league that has been babied as much as Dak and declared elite, when he's accomplished nothing. Please spare me this diatribe of how it's unfair for Dak that he gets criticisms other QBs don't. His failures as an average QB have always been put on somebody else, whether it was Linehan, Dez, Moore, Amari, Lamb, the defense, Smith, Martin and the OL and so on and on and on and on... This offene has been tailored for him for 6 years. Dak is in fact the beneficiary of unjustified praise, way more than justified criticism.
Lol...pop in here and like death and taxes, there is khiladi making stories up.

"Unjustified praise"

Yup....Dak has been playing make believe for 6 years and the league has just let him fo it. Do you listen to yourself?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Exactly, idk who he is? How is he royalty?

Loooooolz, these Blog Boyz are pure comedy.

67-E006-C6-1015-4-BEF-834-C-4-DD2-E463-C190.jpg

5-B4-AF4-F9-817-F-47-CC-BA0-B-7-D66-DBF061-B6.jpg

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Those guys have skins on the wall. Tom literally brought his team back to tie by scoring TDs on his last two drives. Rodgers played in less than 10° against a running team. That affects any passing game.

Dak had the ball on the 46 at 2:29 with 1st and 10 and 3 timeouts in a climate controlled stadium.

See, here's another person not paying attention. Already said multiple times that you can not deny the "skins on the wall" with Brady and Rodgers, OK? Got it. Check mark. What Tad and I are saying, using ONLY your response for this one. These are actually getting fun to respond to. "Tom literally brought his team back" blah blah blah......It was more like the Rams were actively giving the game away. In 6 straight possessions the Rams: 3 fumbles, 2 punts and a missed FG. So, no, Tom didn't bring anything back. Just look at his 14 QBR. You need to BLAME Brady for stinking it up until he started accumulating all of those "empty calorie" yards to save face. NOW, Aaron Rodgers "played in less than 10° against a running team. That affects any passing game." The same Aaron Rodgers that, instead of deflecting blame for, you need to BLAME because not only was he playing in familiar conditions against a west coast team, he ONLY scored 10 pts. against the same team that D4k scored more on. How many games has Aaron played in those same conditions? That was Garroppolo's first time EVER playing in temps under 33°!! Given how "sorry" D4k is according to a lot of you, did you think he would come back and actually win the game after having 14 penalties and 5 sacks against him? No? I can't make this stuff up and sir, people like you make it easy for Tad and I to show how corny a lot of you guys really are. Keep "blaming" your QB while simultaneously making excuses for QB's of OTHER squads. It's getting silly now. NEXT!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
See, here's another person not paying attention. Already said multiple times that you can not deny the "skins on the wall" with Brady and Rodgers, OK? Got it. Check mark. What Tad and I are saying, using ONLY your response for this one. These are actually getting fun to respond to. "Tom literally brought his team back" blah blah blah......It was more like the Rams were actively giving the game away. In 6 straight possessions the Rams: 3 fumbles, 2 punts and a missed FG. So, no, Tom didn't bring anything back. Just look at his 14 QBR. You need to BLAME Brady for stinking it up until he started accumulating all of those "empty calorie" yards to save face. NOW, Aaron Rodgers "played in less than 10° against a running team. That affects any passing game." The same Aaron Rodgers that, instead of deflecting blame for, you need to BLAME because not only was he playing in familiar conditions against a west coast team, he ONLY scored 10 pts. against the same team that D4k scored more on. How many games has Aaron played in those same conditions? That was Garroppolo's first time EVER playing in temps under 33°!! Given how "sorry" D4k is according to a lot of you, did you think he would come back and actually win the game after having 14 penalties and 5 sacks against him? No? I can't make this stuff up and sir, people like you make it easy for Tad and I to show how corny a lot of you guys really are. Keep "blaming" your QB while simultaneously making excuses for QB's of OTHER squads. It's getting silly now. NEXT!

I'll give both TB12 and Rodgers credit for history the minute the NFL annouces they are back in the playoffs because of thier skins on the wall...otherwise they get credit for the game they played and lost just like everyone else.

Haimerej

Reaction score
See, here's another person not paying attention. Already said multiple times that you can not deny the "skins on the wall" with Brady and Rodgers, OK? Got it. Check mark.

What you don't get is those skins mean you have no business putting them in the same conversation and you need to be reminded of it before anyone even engages with your point.

What Tad and I are saying,

Right... Tad "and [you]"...

using ONLY your response for this one. These are actually getting fun to respond to. "Tom literally brought his team back" blah blah blah......It was more like the Rams were actively giving the game away. In 6 straight possessions the Rams: 3 fumbles, 2 punts and a missed FG. So, no, Tom didn't bring anything back. Just look at his 14 QBR. You need to BLAME Brady for stinking it up until he started accumulating all of those "empty calorie" yards to save face.

Yeah. Garoppolo didn't throw a late pick. SF didn't have a stupid penalty on 4th and 1 giving Dallas the ball. Only TB was playing a team that made mistakes. That's laughable.

Facts are with their last 2 possesions of this season- Brady led two touchdown drives and Dak led a turnover on downs and a spike to end the game.

NOW, Aaron Rodgers "played in less than 10° against a running team. That affects any passing game." The same Aaron Rodgers that, instead of deflecting blame for, you need to BLAME because not only was he playing in familiar conditions against a west coast team, he ONLY scored 10 pts. against the same team that D4k scored more on. How many games has Aaron played in those same conditions? That was Garroppolo's first time EVER playing in temps under 33°!! Given how "sorry" D4k is according to a lot of you, did you think he would come back and actually win the game after having 14 penalties and 5 sacks against him? No?

What part of me bringing up the 49ers being a running team didn't you understand? You trying to say Garoppollo out performed Rodgers in that game? Special teams got them 10 points.

The fact you're trying to compare the QBs who played in that game with Dak playing in climate control shows you have no point.

I can't make this stuff up and sir, people like you make it easy for Tad and I to show how corny a lot of you guys really are. Keep "blaming" your QB while simultaneously making excuses

Sure... Tad "and you"...

Welcome to CowboysZone, Tad.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What you don't get is those skins mean you have no business putting them in the same conversation and you need to be reminded of it before anyone even engages with your point.

Right... Tad "and [you]"...

Yeah. Garoppolo didn't throw a late pick. SF didn't have a stupid penalty on 4th and 1 giving Dallas the ball. Only TB was playing a team that made mistakes. That's laughable.

Facts are with their last 2 possesions of this season- Brady led two touchdown drives and Dak led a turnover on downs and a spike to end the game.

What part of me bringing up the 49ers being a running team didn't you understand? You trying to say Garoppollo out performed Rodgers in that game? Special teams got them 10 points.

The fact you're trying to compare the QBs who played in that game with Dak playing in climate control shows you have no point.

Sure... Tad "and you"...

Welcome to CowboysZone, Tad.

Im' cool with most things you say as long as when Dak brings the team back and comes up short you say the same...not "Dak caused his own problem by playing bad to start"..which is exactly what TB12 did. Again Blame our QB for his part our lose for sure, just be consestant with it to every QB and there is no argument from me.