Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well after the last game they are not going to run short on conversation anytime soon.
For good reason! Man, I’d love for Dak, and the Cowboys in general, to just own it when they fall short. The steady flow of excuses and snarky comments do them absolutely no favors. I may be wrong, but I think the only player who said they that just didn’t play well enough was Micah. Tells you a lot, doesn’t it?

I know Dak will try to improve in the offseason. But I feel he exhausts was too much energy trying to defend and justify his bad play.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nope, just use common sense and form your own opinion. No need to trust either of us.

I trust what i see and in the game Dak played vs the niners he moved the ball better than Rodgers did in his game against the niner...those are facts...does it mean Dak is better nope, but because rodgers won a title 10 years ago that does not mean he gets a pass for playing bad this playoff game either...Dak played bad..Rodger played bad...the niners made them both look bad..those are the facts of the 2 games...now the weather can be used but it makes for wierd convo's when forever thats been a plus for Rodger when it happens. Just goes to show another "Can carry a team" QB failed at carrying his part as the D FOR SURE did thier part.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Someone does need to work with Dak on reading defenses. I doubt he would call Romo but it's not the dumbest thing in the world to do it. I bet Romo would help him.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
I trust what i see and in the game Dak played vs the niners he moved the ball better than Rodgers did in his game against the niner...those are facts...does it mean Dak is better nope, but because rodgers won a title 10 years ago that does not mean he gets a pass for playing bad this playoff game either...Dak played bad..Rodger played bad...the niners made them both look bad..those are the facts of the 2 games...now the weather can be used but it makes for wierd convo's when forever thats been a plus for Rodger when it happens. Just goes to show another "Can carry a team" QB failed at carrying his part as the D FOR SURE did thier part.[
Tad is going to Tweet about how Stafford has McVay, but Dak has Moore tomorrow..

Probably. Lol. Just like Rodgers, Stafford is much better then Dak

khiladi

Reaction score
Since when was Rogers the goat?

Seriously. I must have missed it.
I totally agree with this. Dak loves receiving heaps of praise when things are good, but he becomes ultra defensive and defiant any time his play is brought into question.

I 100% think that Tad’s thoughts are a direct extension of how Dak feels. You know they sit at home and talk crap about all “the haters”.

I mean this was more than evident during the contract dispute. It’s not just Dak and Tad, but his boys got in on it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Man, how many excuses we going to hear from Dak-stans about how Stafford is performing, because he has much better coaching and WRs than Dak, after telling us how garbage he was after the Rams gave up that much.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
What are you saying dude? What the **** is a vtwin?
giphy.gif