Twitter: Tad Prescott complains about Amari Cooper Trade

plasticman

Reaction score
I keep thinking of that Tom Cruise movie Jerry McGuire and the freeloading brother of Cuba Gooding's character, WR Rod Tidwell.

He's sitting in his brother's house, eating his brother's food, drinking his brother's alcohol, watching his brother's TV and talking smack. That's all.

GINeric

Reaction score
No matter what or how you argue, Dak sucks. Get over it.

Well no matter what or how you argue, there are other Hall of Fame and current players, coaches and GMs who said he's a top ten quarterback in this league. Now who should I believe... all these players, coaches, and GMs who were paid to be in the NFL....

Or you... someone who says Dak sucks, despite no credible evidence vs the numbers in real life that he's put up?? If Dak sucks, why aren't more quarterbacks in the league able to "suck" their way up to top ten in the league out of 32???

I'll wait...

GINeric

Reaction score
Will you take cryptocurrency?:lmao:

As soon as you show me where I said those quarterbacks suck. You don't have to lie your way into trying to be correct. Either you're correct or you're not. Lying isn't a good look on ya lil buddy.

blueblood70

Reaction score

LOL. 1. His brother's greedy contract demands contributed to this move. 2. His brother didn't utilize him enough.

top 3 on our own team., yes:lmao2:

in the league not even close, not as a top producer sorry man the guy is actually and underachiever

he has the talent to BE TO but instead hes just very good wr that doesn't seem to care about being a truly great ie elite...:popcorn:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This article is from March of 2020, negotiation began in 2019.
Yes. That's not earlier and cheaper?

Per league rules teams can negotiate with their players still on their rookie contracts after their third year. The Cowboys first offered a deal at 32/year in 2019. Not a lowball offer. They then sweetened it to the deal referenced in the article. Not a lowball offer. This has all been reported and talked about before.

Bottom line is, the Cowboys absolutely tried to sign Dak as soon as they possibly could, starting with a very fair offer and going up from there. It was Dak that played highball far more than it was the Cowboys playing lowball.

Slick

Reaction score
Well no matter what or how you argue, there are other Hall of Fame and current players, coaches and GMs who said he's a top ten quarterback in this league. Now who should I believe... all these players, coaches, and GMs who were paid to be in the NFL....

Or you... someone who says Dak sucks, despite no credible evidence vs the numbers in real life that he's put up?? If Dak sucks, why aren't more quarterbacks in the league able to "suck" their way up to top ten in the league out of 32???

I'll wait...
Putting up stats in the garbage conference against garage teams may be your measuring stick, and theirs, but that's why he's vastly overpaid. If he's really that great, why didn't he test the market for more?

He can't hit a receiver in stride, and it's frankly astonishing that in 6 yrs, that hasn't improved. Don't they watch game film?

He's has done squat other get a decent return on the first contract. The second was a colossal stupid move on the FO's part.

morat1959

Reaction score

I'll wait...
Dak sux!

GINeric

Reaction score
Putting up stats in the garbage conference against garage teams may be your measuring stick, and theirs, but that's why he's vastly overpaid. If he's really that great, why didn't he test the market for more?

He can't hit a receiver in stride, and it's frankly astonishing that in 6 yrs, that hasn't improved. Don't they watch game film?

He's has done squat other get a decent return on the first contract. The second was a colossal stupid move on the FO's part.

Nobody said Dak is All World, but he's definitely not as bad as some has made him out to be. Yes Dak has gotten stats before in garbage time. Name me one starting quarterback who hasn't?? So is he ranked as a top ten quarterback in the league because of garbage time stats only???

How many games have Dak put up 300 plus yards/4 tds in "non garbage time" but played with defenses that gave up 400 yards and 5 tds??? How many game winning drives do Dak have??? I notice people "accidentally" leave that part out of their argument.

Speaking of putting up stats against garbage teams in a garbage division.... who has benefitted from those things longer than Tom Brady has for over 20 years??? Funny how that isn't mentioned much.

(I'm not saying Dak is better than Tom Brady)

Sad I have to break that part down but you have a couple people here who are liars and like to put words in your mouth that you didn't type.

(I repeat. Im in no way saying Dak is better than Tom Brady)

Slick

Reaction score
Nobody said Dak is All World, but he's definitely not as bad as some has made him out to be. Yes Dak has gotten stats before in garbage time. Name me one starting quarterback who hasn't?? So is he ranked as a top ten quarterback in the league because of garbage time stats only???

How many games have Dak put up 300 plus yards/4 tds in "non garbage time" but played with defenses that gave up 400 yards and 5 tds??? How many game winning drives do Dak have??? I notice people "accidentally" leave that part out of their argument.

Speaking of putting up stats against garbage teams in a garbage division.... who has benefitted from those things longer than Tom Brady has for over 20 years??? Funny how that isn't mentioned much.

(I'm not saying Dak is better than Tom Brady)

Sad I have to break that part down but you have a couple people here who are liars and like to put words in your mouth that you didn't type.

(I repeat. Im in no way saying Dak is better than Tom Brady)
Tom delivers in the clutch, Dak, never has. Nor does he appear even capable at this point. There is your difference. Almost every receiver spins mid air, or has to bend down to catch one of his passes.

He isn't elite by any stretch. Look objectively.

GINeric

Reaction score
Tom delivers in the clutch, Dak, never has. Nor does he appear even capable at this point. There is your difference. Almost every receiver spins mid air, or has to bend down to catch one of his passes.

He isn't elite by any stretch. Look objectively.

I have looked objectively, thats why I never said he was elite.... I dont know if its considered clutch, but he has quite a few fourth quarter comeback wins tho.

Is it clutch when he drives late in a game for a go-ahead touchdown lead, then our defense give up the lead in the last 2 minutes??? Because I remember that happening a few times.

Letting the opposing team's offense score in 2 minutes or less is Dak's fault too??

morat1959

Reaction score
I have looked objectively, thats why I never said he was elite.... I dont know if its considered clutch, but he has quite a few fourth quarter comeback wins tho.

Is it clutch when he drives late in a game for a go-ahead touchdown lead, then our defense give up the lead in the last 2 minutes??? Because I remember that happening a few times.

Letting the opposing team's offense score in 2 minutes or less is Dak's fault too??
“I don’t know if it’s considered clutch”…there in lies your problem. You don’t know football if you can’t see this. Go to bed with your Dak blankie and sippy cup.

GINeric

Reaction score
“I don’t know if it’s considered clutch”…there in lies your problem. You don’t know football if you can’t see this. Go to bed with your Dak blankie and sippy cup.

So you just cherry picked a sentence, but didn't complete the rest to explain where I was going with it.

There in lies your problem, because I never said Dak was elite. You're one of the weak ***, Dak hatin cowards who hide after he plays good and Dallas win aren't you.... I would respect you more if you posted after Dak has a good game but you don't.

Go sit down somewhere lil guy. Go play with your toys or something.