Adult Language Tad Prescott interview

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Because Dallas can’t sign any FAs until they extend his contract, or as said by Stephen. Dak has a 55 million dollar cap hit this season. If he wanted the Cowboys to be aggressive in FA he would have approached them to renegotiate. He’s made over 100 million dollars, do something to help the team be competitive.
He signed a contract worth $40 million AAV. The cap issue is the work of Jerry Jones. Now you suggest he takes a contract he believes is less than his value to pull this billionaire’s ignorant *** out of the fire? How about Prescott’s first demand for a new deal is the Cowboys hire a professional general manager instead of handing responsibilities managing the salary cap to his idiot son? Dak didn’t create the current cap mess with his $40 million a year contract. Cleveland and Baltimore and Philadelphia all have signed their QBs to larger deals with more guaranteed money yet somehow manage to function within the salary cap rules. Jerry and Stephen made this mess. It’s not up to Dak to fix it. Dak is a better at what he does than the insane clown posse that run the Cowboys are at what they do.

shabazz

Reaction score
Typical Cowboys offseason......more drama, less adding of talent

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Fans are the reason he makes 40 million per year. He made 40 million and threw up all over himself in the game that mattered. Fans have a right to dump all over him all they want. I would argue not only a right but a responsibility to hold him accountable. If baby doesn't like it or can't take the heat he can walk away.

If a client paid me a bunch of money to produce some drawings and I gave him toilet paper that I just used to wipe my *** would he have a right to complain?
But Tad or Dak doesn't have to like it.