Adult Language Tad Prescott interview

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I just listened to the video. I don't see what he said that was so wrong. He's basically talking about fan treatment of Dak. Shrug.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not trying to take a side in any of this but your kid is mostly formed long before 18. You do the best you can to set them up to make good decisions. Your influence starts to drop around 15. By the time they are 18 they should be making their own decisions and you hope that you did a good job. By then they can drive and vote and even drink in some places. Raising your kids when they are young and being there for them when they are older are 2 different things.
Well no one is telling you not to make your own decisions lol. My point is parenting doesn’t end at 19. If it did for you? Fair enough. But your children need guidance. Everything they go through you’ve done it. Seems like your approach is a bit

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I just listened to the video. I don't see what he said that was so wrong. He's basically talking about fan treatment of Dak. Shrug.
Fans are the reason he makes 40 million per year. He made 40 million and threw up all over himself in the game that mattered. Fans have a right to dump all over him all they want. I would argue not only a right but a responsibility to hold him accountable. If baby doesn't like it or can't take the heat he can walk away.

If a client paid me a bunch of money to produce some drawings and I gave him toilet paper that I just used to wipe my *** would he have a right to complain?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I guess I should clarify my response. I am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. I will treat Dak the way I feel he deserves. Tad is a fan of Dak Prescott. Important distinction.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fans are the reason he makes 40 million per year. He made 40 million and threw up all over himself in the game that mattered. Fans have a right to dump all over him all they want. I would argue not only a right but a responsibility to hold him accountable. If baby doesn't like it or can't take the heat he can walk away.

If a client paid me a bunch of money to produce some drawings and I gave him toilet paper that I just used to wipe my *** would he have a right to complain?
I agree that fans have a right to root for what they want or boo. But fans do not pay him 40 million lol. You’re a fan. Nothing more nothing less.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No. Dak NEEDS Marathon's and AC's protection.

The knights in shining armor valiantly protecting Dak the fair maiden. On EXTREMELY high horses.

khiladi

Reaction score
This guy also said Dak had no help a couple years back. He is always playing the victim card for Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
Exactly....Dak cares about his money more than the Cowboys. He isn't going to give the Cowboys a team friendly deal.
I don't want him to do so, I want him out of dodge. He's not winning anything, because there is only so much you can dumb down the offense for this guy. Add another WR, he still won't be able to find him on his other progressions consistently.