Adult Language Tad Prescott interview

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Wow the most hated Cowboys player family member on the board. Telling the truth about his brother and these hater fans.
Dak wants to be a Cowboy for life as long as Dallas pays him 60 mil per year.. 36 wins over last 3 seasons, 1 win in playoffs. Not worth the money. Trade him to a team that Dak will accept.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Tad's nickname wouldn't be Tee Pee...would it?
tenor.gif

Steve007

Reaction score
So if Dak worships the Dallas Cowboys and his dream is to play for us then why doesn’t he take a team friendly contract? I’m not saying he has to sign for peanuts but holding the team hostage with his contract demands seems inconsistent.
Exactly....Dak cares about his money more than the Cowboys. He isn't going to give the Cowboys a team friendly deal.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well you know man there's more to life than playing a game. When your mom dies of cancer and you have two other brothers to raise....I don't think football was on Tad's mind but I could be wrong.
How old was Dak when his mom passed away?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I did. If you did you wouldn't be giving Tad credit for "raising" Dak or Dak's other older brother.
So you asked s question you knew the answer to…..oh you think parenting is over when you turn 18? Hopefully you don’t have kids.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is the only organization where we interview the star QBs brother for his opinion lol. What a p00p show.
There is this thing called the internet. It allows anyone with a computer to be the next Walter Cronkite.

Were the Cowboys interviewing Dak's brother or was that some guy in the basement of his mamas house doing the interview? I didnt see no ESPN logos anywhere.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
So you asked s question you knew the answer to…..oh you think parenting is over when you turn 18? Hopefully you don’t have kids.
Not trying to take a side in any of this but your kid is mostly formed long before 18. You do the best you can to set them up to make good decisions. Your influence starts to drop around 15. By the time they are 18 they should be making their own decisions and you hope that you did a good job. By then they can drive and vote and even drink in some places. Raising your kids when they are young and being there for them when they are older are 2 different things.