Adult Language Tad Prescott interview

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tad just wants Dak to keep playing. As long at that lasts he doesn't have to get a job.
He knows Dak wouldn't be an NFL Starting QB banking THAT much $$$ on any other team.

Of course both of them want to cash in on Jerry's drunken dementia. It will be for life, their children's life, their children's' children...etc.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The question is where are you going to go if they DON'T extend him? Are you going to go with dak?
Dak is going to get extended. Are you going to go somewhere else or just keep whining and complaining for the next 4+ years?

khiladi

Reaction score
So if Dak worships the Dallas Cowboys and his dream is to play for us then why doesn’t he take a team friendly contract? I’m not saying he has to sign for peanuts but holding the team hostage with his contract demands seems inconsistent.
No, get this guy out of dodge…. Guy can have all the talent surrounding him, he’ll still suck in the playoffs against zone.. his problem is his inability to process the field quickly…

plymkr

Reaction score
No, get this guy out of dodge….
Lol, yeah that’s my first choice. But I think it’s funny how Tad is saying it’s Dak’s dream to play for the Cowboys and how he worships the Cowboys but he’s playing hardball with his contract. Now I can see on the last contract playing hardball because he never got paid but now he’s made over 100 million why hold the team he worships hostage over 3-4 million APY?

And more importantly why is Tad doing a press conference?!?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, get this guy out of dodge…. Guy can have all the talent surrounding him, he’ll still suck in the playoffs against zone.. his problem is his inability to process the field quickly…
You clearly refuse to learn from both Kurt Warner, Cole Beasley and a few other ex-NFL players explaining who was to blame for those INTs.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I mean we talking about championships though. We don't care about regular season wins. Great guy imo and great person.

And to that point, rush did fine. So we think it's really a step back if we saved 20-35m at QB and played say brissett or minshew and used that money to shore up the ol, rb, dl, lb etc? I don't.

Sure he's better than a guy like brissett but not enough to compensate for what he wants to get paid and not be able to carry the team.
There’s that but also the team clearly doesn’t believe in him anymore . We’re jsut wasting time . It’s not gonna be a fun season

it’s stressful

Redline360

Reaction score
Why is AC commenting on his own Twitter post? Of course he's going to agree. Dak could accidently get into a fender bender and Tad would blame the rotation of the earth for having something to do with it then his brother.

Jerry has some fans hook line and sinker thinking regular season wins and stats mean anything . But but but those 12 wins against scrub division and weak schedules and jersey sales! We have fallen so low some fans settle for regular season success as talking points lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's right. People forget how frightening it was before Prescott when we'd make the playoffs half the time, win a division here and there and get bounced from the playoffs in the divisional round at best.

It's so much better now with Prescott where we make the playoffs half the time, win a division here and there and get bounced from the playoffs in the divisional round at best.

So be careful what you wish for.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why is AC commenting on his own Twitter post? Of course he's going to agree. Dak could accidently get into a fender bender and Tad would blame the rotation of the earth for having something to do with it then his brother.

Jerry has some fans hook line and sinker thinking regular season wins and stats mean anything . But but but those 12 wins against scrub division and weak schedules and jersey sales! We have fallen so low some fans settle for regular season success as talking points lol
Yet, here you are still following this team. Hypocrisy at its best.