Adult Language Tad Prescott interview

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did he just admit Dak sucks in playoffs?
I'll take that and raise you any game vs a good defense don't need to wait till playoffs

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no doubt that Tad will always be Dak's supporter in whatever he may do.

For anyone expecting anything different, that's really a questionable proposition.
After all is said and done, their brothers, and always will be. Enough said. :grin:

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How will a Dak extension be bad for the Cowboys in the long run?
that-was-funny-5971b5.jpg

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Tad needs to go back and watch the Green Bay game. I guess he wasn't the one that had to change his brothers diaper after the game.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Does Tad do anything in life or serve any other higher purpose other than cheerleading for his brother on Twitter?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
What will the franchise “look like”? Here’s what Tad doesn’t get:

This “you won’t find better out there” has been used by men/women to keep their significant other in a sub-par relationship. Well, if you’re 50, out of shape, a general a-hole and you got nothing going on…yeah…it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. But if you’re fit, nice, ambitious…well…there’s PLENTY OUT THERE.

We are the Dallas freaking Cowboys…not some washed up 50 year old tryna holla at the club. We are the 50 year old man in VIP with the salt/pepper beard looking out onto the floor trying to decide who is next to come to VIP. Kick rocks Tad and Dak!!!