Twitter: Tad Prescott - When your little Brother gets the Call

HotDog37

Reaction score
Well for once, I can actually agree with Dak's brother about something.; "Time to win the Dallas Cowboys a Super Bowl".:thumbup:

I agree with the sentiment and now we simply have to see if he can actually play the same after a very serious injury. Same meaning mediocre. We just set a precedent that a player should get a serious injury to get a top QB salary without even so much as seeing how it would work out in a 5-6 game spread before paying a king's ransom.

stiletto

Reaction score
Just shows what they think of this franchise if they have to console each other like that.

These are bad people.

Does your Dad console you when your wife cheats on you like this on a regular basis? Better Thank God for your Pops dude. LOL

stiletto

Reaction score
Come shut the butcher up. Paradise Square needs a fresh couple of coats.

They weren't happy. They were grieving. They hate our franchise.

They hate theirselves because they just realized they shared your sister...

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Well for once, I can actually agree with Dak's brother about something.; "Time to win the Dallas Cowboys a Super Bowl".:thumbup:
I agree with the sentiment and now we simply have to see if he can actually play the same after a very serious injury. Same meaning mediocre. We just set a precedent that a player should get a serious injury to get a top QB salary without even so much as seeing how it would work out in a 5-6 game spread before paying a king's ransom.
Look at the bright side, his first year cap hit will only be around $22 million., so that will free up some money to get us some much needed help on defense (hopefully).**

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Come shut the butcher up. Paradise Square needs a fresh couple of coats.

They weren't happy. They were grieving. They hate our franchise.
Uhh... make sure you tell them to strap you down extra tight tonite... I'm concerned.

So now you gotta be going through a lot to allow a happy 40m a year moment to be happy. Gotcha.
Read what I wrote again, then read what you wrote.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Right, players like
Dak
Jaylon
Zeke
could care less about ever winning a SB.
They already won.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right, players like
Dak
Jaylon
Zeke
could care less about ever winning a SB.
They already won.
That’s just silly to say or think. I get being hurt that he got a deal but goodness now we are questioning if they want to win as if they won’t get paid even more if they win? Make it make sense.....

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That’s just silly to say or think. I get being hurt that he got a deal but goodness now we are questioning if they want to win as if they won’t get paid even more if they win? Make it make sense.....
Just keep stacking up the bad contracts is all Im talking about.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It’s just not realistic to let your best players go and then contend. I’m not sure what you guys even expect them to do.
I understand the fan enthusiasm, and I dont want to be that sour apple, but Ive just seen this same story played out so many times.
Just because we pay our best players, our best players would have a hard time starting on most rosters in this league.
Thats harsh, and Im sure most wont agree,, but I got 25 years of proof.
Just because Dak and France got one over on poor ole Jerry doesnt make this team any better.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I understand the fan enthusiasm, and I dont want to be that sour apple, but Ive just seen this same story played out so many times.
Just because we pay our best players, our best players would have a hard time starting on most rosters in this league.
Thats harsh, and Im sure most wont agree,, but I got 25 years of proof.
Just because Dak and France got one over on poor ole Jerry doesnt make this team any better.
So your answer would be to let everyone go until when? What’s your standard for playing on the Cowboys? If you aren’t a top 3 talent let you walk?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So your answer would be to let everyone go until when? What’s your standard for playing on the Cowboys? If you aren’t a top 3 talent let you walk?
Of course not, you have to remain competitive if you want to sell tickets and caps and jerseys.
There is just a right way to build and people/fans get so excited when this franchise continues to make mistake after mistake.
I guess at some point fans just accepted being mediocre, and accepted paying top dollar for remaining mediocre.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course not, you have to remain competitive if you want to sell tickets and caps and jerseys.
There is just a right way to build and people/fans get so excited when this franchise continues to make mistake after mistake.
I guess at some point fans just accepted being mediocre, and accepted paying top dollar for remaining mediocre.
I think some fans just understand that we can cry to the cows come home...Jerry will sign whoever he wants.

Signing Dak doesn’t signal this team will
Be mediocre. This team was 4-12 before Dak got here so you can’t blame him for 25 years of mediocrity. He’s the best qb we have had here since Aikman. There’s a reason to be optimistic.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I think some fans just understand that we can cry to the cows come home...Jerry will sign whoever he wants.

Signing Dak doesn’t signal this team will
Be mediocre. This team was 4-12 before Dak got here so you can’t blame him for 25 years of mediocrity. He’s the best qb we have had here since Aikman. There’s a reason to be optimistic.
I dont blame Dak at all except on game day, not about a man making his money.
Good for Dak for getting one over on senile old Jerry one more time.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak gave us great value on his rookie contract but Jerry refused to build a coaching staff that could get to the next level while he was cheap as well as a defense . As long as Jerry runs things there will always be a week link that keeps us from getting farther . Some pet project that he feels the need to gamble on.
Dak could play for free and basically did compared to this contract and we still couldnt get over the hump..

If after Chip Kelly decimated the Eagles talent to the point nobody thought they could rebound that quickly and then they fast tracked their way to winning a SB playing the best that ever was at the top of their game did not light a fire under Jerrys *** that it could be done not only in the league but in his division NOTHIN WILL!!!!!

The playoffs are our SB !!! Thats the ceiling with Jerry in charge . Embrace it !!! Thats all we got there are too many Jonses in line for us to out live them and expect different results. Dont make Jerrys buyers remorse your own adjust your expectations and resign yourselves to the fact that unless a couple teams really do something unexpectedly bad we never even make an NFC championship game again . Heck only one Atlanta in the league LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont blame Dak at all except on game day, not about a man making his money.
Good for Dak for getting one over on senile old Jerry one more time.
It’s not really hard lol. Jerry re-signs most of his guys especially at quarterback.