Tag Dak and trade entire OL for draft picks for next year to draft franchise QB

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tag Dak, trade the entire OL stockpiling draft picks for next year to draft a franchise QB. In the meantime Dak can enjoy his OL of cheap undrafted free agents and we can sit back and watch him enjoy his season.

He's trying to single handedly ruin this season before it starts.
. Tell me how do you feel about Elliot doing it. Just curious. Is this a Prescott thing or an everybody thing

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Totally agree! Since everyone thinks Zeke is over paid trade him for a draft pick too. Vegas would have the over under on wins in Dallas at 5!
I’m running back. Compared to a quarterback. Elliot never should’ve been paid. And he proved last season

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
. Tell me how do you feel about Elliot doing it. Just curious. Is this a Prescott thing or an everybody thing
Nope, it's not just a Dak thing........Zeke and DLaw both also thought they should be the highest paid in the NFL.
If we have the best there is at so many positions why are we always around 8-8?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nope, it's not just a Dak thing........Zeke and DLaw both also thought they should be the highest paid in the NFL.
If we have the best there is at so many positions why are we always around 8-8?
8/8 is what has killed us for so long. Not getting those high draft picks. But I’d rather be average then suck. Constantly decent product never knowing whether you Could win the big game or not. No I don’t think we should’ve paid Elliot I don’t think you ever pay a running back that money. I don’t have a problem with him getting paid that just not by me. I train with a two time Super Bowl running back I don’t think he deserve that money either LOL. Personally I pay Prescott I just don’t like the way he’s acting.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Tag Dak, trade the entire OL stockpiling draft picks for next year to draft a franchise QB. In the meantime Dak can enjoy his OL of cheap undrafted free agents and we can sit back and watch him enjoy his season.

I wish we could trade you for a future 7th.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak alone should get us whatever pick we want, but I'd toss in Connor Williams since I'm generous.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Agreeing to a contract then backing out saying you want more is a poor character flaw.........is there a limit where you would stop backing him on? 50M? 60M? Or should team just let him write his own check and to heck with Fielding a competitive team?
giphy.gif

aikemirv

Reaction score
Tag Dak, shop him for trade value, explore other free agent QBs, see what kind of QB we can get in the draft.

The problem here has been Jerry being married to Dak. There are other QBs. Likely many who would see the value of being the Cowboys' QB and *take a contract discount* commensurate with that value.
Yep, it is good news to me that he is not accepting these offers. Maybe he just gets tagged and we don't commit to him!:thumbup:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is unproven results wise . He has a big losing record against winning teams . So if we double and triple down on him as he wants , we will sink with him further . Don’t be fooled by stats . It is a terrible division and most of the yards in garbage time .
Every QB is unproven results wise until they win it all, but you can't build something by assuming everyone that hasn't won it all is incapable of winning it all, or by letting everyone leave that has been with a team 3-4 years that hasn't won the Super Bowl, and then starting over from scratch. Dak has, however, proven to be a quality NFL QB, which Gabbart, Locker and many other 1st round draft picks never proved, so the odds are better with Dak than a #17 draft pick.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score

Are you high? Seriously, are you out of your mind? NO OL means Zeke sucks, which means Dak (or whoever the QB is) can't throw. Which means the Defense is on the field more, which leads to a 2-14 season. This is the most completely asinine statement I have ever read on this board. The admins should ban you for suggesting such idiocy.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

:huh:
and what will this accomplish? oh, yeah you want vengeance against Dak for asking for a large contract!!!

are you a cowboys fan? I seriously doubt...more like a drama fan

:facepalm:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Are you high? Seriously, are you out of your mind? NO OL means Zeke sucks, which means Dak (or whoever the QB is) can't throw. Which means the Defense is on the field more, which leads to a 2-14 season. This is the most completely asinine statement I have ever read on this board. The admins should ban you for suggesting such idiocy.
You're not very sharp.