Tailgate in Pittsburgh

maxsports

Reaction score
Who is going to Pittsburgh??? We are having a pre game party at The Clark Bar right across from Heinz Field. Cowboy fans only!!!!! We start at 12. Includes food and drinks. $35.
Let us know if anyone is interested.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
that's awesome. you guys are taking over one of there bars:laugh2:

maxsports

Reaction score
we are excited. They are shutting the bar down for us and we are going to put up Dallas Cowboys flags etc..... so far we have almost 200 fans coming.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
maxsports;2458527 said:
we are excited. They are shutting the bar down for us and we are going to put up Dallas Cowboys flags etc..... so far we have almost 200 fans coming.

Excellent. watch out...they might try to burn the place down...:laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
maxsports;2458563 said:
are you Ronnie? A friend of mine said he signed up for next years season opener with maxsports. he said a lady named Ronnie I think owns Maxsports. I told him somebody from MaxSports post here so I was just wondering.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2458586 said:
are you Ronnie? A friend of mine said he signed up for next years season opener with maxsports. he said a lady named Ronnie I think owns Maxsports. I told him somebody from MaxSports post here so I was just wondering.
This is her.

This sounds like an absolute blast.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2458590 said:
This is her.

This sounds like an absolute blast.
oh cool, thanks man. yeah I'd like to show up just because of the tailgate in a pittsburgh bar. I'd get so drunk and have so much fun when somebody says it's almost game time my response would be "game? what game?"

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
This needs some investigating. I'll have to give the Clark Bar a call tomorrow and file a complaint!

maxsports

Reaction score
This needs some investigating. I'll have to give the Clark Bar a call tomorrow and file a complaint!

HA HA!!!

Yes this is Ronni by the way!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
maxsports;2458636 said:

HA HA!!!

Yes this is Ronni by the way!
hi Ronni I'm Rob. My Mother Dale will probably give you a call soon regarding next seasons home opener. I'm so jealous of you and your job. hey you got any Job openings?:D

maxsports

Reaction score
Hi Rob!! I do have a great job!! Have to live in Dallas to work with us. Get in line!! LOL!

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
This sounds like a blast...the wife and her family will be there having a Steeler tailgate party. I may have to walk over to a place where I feel loved :D

gocowboys25

Reaction score
I'm in cleveland and it seems like there's no place for us cowboy fans here. Oh well, enjoy your party and let's beat those steelers!:star: :star: :star:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If I was going to be in the Pittsburgh area I'd be there for sure. Sounds like a lot of fun.

bigE79

Reaction score
Rampage;2458518 said:
that's awesome. you guys are taking over one of there bars:laugh2:
ANOTHER COWBOY INVASION:laugh2: