Tailgate in Pittsburgh

Dodger12

Reaction score
maxsports;2458514 said:
Who is going to Pittsburgh??? We are having a pre game party at The Clark Bar right across from Heinz Field. Cowboy fans only!!!!! We start at 12. Includes food and drinks. $35.
Let us know if anyone is interested.

Darn Ronnie, I wish I would've known this a little sooner. I'll be in Pittsburgh for the weekend and just made plans to tailgate with a bunch friends, many of whom are Steelers fans. Will you guys take your party to a parking lot tailgate after the Clark Bar?

maxsports

Reaction score
I doubt we will take the party outside. Want to stay warm for as long as possible.

Dodger12

Reaction score
maxsports;2459477 said:
I doubt we will take the party outside. Want to stay warm for as long as possible.

B-O-R-I-N-G!!!...........what's better than drinking a few beers outside in the snow next to a charcoal grill cooking up some burgers? Where's your sense of adventure? Live a little....:D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Dodger12;2459515 said:
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!...........what's better than drinking a few beers outside in the snow next to a charcoal grill cooking up some burgers? Where's your sense of adventure? Live a little....:D
:lmao2: well I do agree but she has to look after like 200 other crazy people like you.

woods74

Reaction score
I am going with my cousin who is a Steelers fan....so we may come by for a bit pregame....

It will be good to see some silver and blue flags, and jerseys at Heinz....

I fully expect some serious grief, but i will gladly be wearing my Cowboys gear, and especially my 94 WARE JERSEY!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Dodger12

Reaction score
Rampage;2459525 said:
:lmao2: well I do agree but she has to look after like 200 other crazy people like you.

Just think, while they're sitting back in a nice warm bar drinking a few martinis, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. For people like me, after the initial thermal shock and my body gets acclimated to the elements, it can oly get better.:lmao2:

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Went to Green Bay this year with Max Sports and had a fantastic time. Had a similar set up there as is being described for Pitts. If you get a chance, go.

Hoov

Reaction score
maxsports;2458514 said:
Who is going to Pittsburgh??? We are having a pre game party at The Clark Bar right across from Heinz Field. Cowboy fans only!!!!! We start at 12. Includes food and drinks. $35.
Let us know if anyone is interested.
Ill be at the game, i'll look for you. My 2 brothers and a couple friends will be with me, we're coming from philly. They are all steeler fans.