Video: Tale of the Tape: Dak's Best Throw Ever

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beasley made a great play on an off-target prayer of a throw.

What are you talking about?

Off target? Where else could he have thrown the pass and give Beasley a chance to make the catch? The DB had Beasley too well covered to try and hit Beasley in stride. That would have just handed the Giants an easy INT. Obviously it took a great catch by Beasley to make it work, but sometimes QBs have to throw to a spot where the ball wont get picked off and only his receiver has a chance to make the play, and that’s what happened

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Says the kid who loves Quincy Carter, smh/lol.

Look, it was a strong throw, on the run. I gave him credit.
However, Beasley made a diving catch while barely getting a knee down.

I know you're young, but there was a guy by the name of Joe Montana.
His fame actually peaked on a pass he was throwing out of the back of the end zone.
His WR leaped to catch it, and boom, the legend was born.

He's made better throws. The timing of this play within the game is what gets it the attention.
It was a game winner. I stand by my comments.
It was their TE.......not WR.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Aaron Rodgers Hail Marys. That's a prayer of a throw. Prescott was right on target.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice try........
If you're just throwing it out of the back of the end zone. You put it where it can't be intercepted. I believe in the interview he was putting it in a spot

Seven

Reaction score
You don't throw it out of the back of the end zone we replaced it it could have been intercepted. How you understand from him and that interview it was a spot
What? Where did I even remotely say he was throwing to a spot?

Montana, from his very own mouth, in his interview, said he was throwing it away.......

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Montana, from his very own mouth, in his interview, said he was throwing it away.......
No I said he was throwing it to a spot. I believe that's what he said from that interview. He wants to give his player at least an opportunity. If I remember correctly

Seven

Reaction score
If you're just throwing it out of the back of the end zone. You put it where it can't be intercepted. I believe in the interview he was putting it in a spot
And you'd be wrong.........

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Excuse me, I use speak and text. And changes he to you sometimes. Most of my other friends know that I use speaking text and sometimes my words get gobbled. Neuropathy nerve damage from military.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And you'd be wrong.........
I may have been mistaking. I don't think I would be wrong. Because I'm pretty sure that's what you do in that situation. So you think that throw was a total mistake.??

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yes he said he was throwing it away. But still had an opportunity to be caught. He saw clock cutting across the back of the endzone

Seven

Reaction score
Excuse me, I use speak and text. And changes he to you sometimes. Most of my other friends know that I use speaking text and sometimes my words get gobbled. Neuropathy nerve damage from military.
No worries, my man.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Says the kid who loves Quincy Carter, smh/lol.

Look, it was a strong throw, on the run. I gave him credit.
However, Beasley made a diving catch while barely getting a knee down.

I know you're young, but there was a guy by the name of Joe Montana.
His fame actually peaked on a pass he was throwing out of the back of the end zone.
His WR leaped to catch it, and boom, the legend was born.

He's made better throws. The timing of this play within the game is what gets it the attention.
It was a game winner. I stand by my comments.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Seven

Reaction score
Yes he said he was throwing it away. But still had an opportunity to be caught. He saw clock cutting across the back of the endzone
He also said he never saw Dwight.

You really should watch the interview. I would think it's on YouTube, somewhere.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Just to clarify my earlier posts, because the children love to fight online. (lol)

I did not discount the throw. I just gave an opinion that the catch was impressive
and deserved more credit than it gets. If he catches it out of bounds, this thread
wouldn't exist. Nobody would ever discuss every frame of the play or claim to have
watched it 100 times.

No. You gave the opinion that the catch was more deserving of credit than throw on that play.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He also said he never saw Dwight.

You really should watch the interview. I would think it's on YouTube, somewhere.
if I remember correctly we had an opportunity to come back and win that game. That's when Tom Landry told Danny White you don't have a cool bone in your body