Talked to Josh Norman and his brother Mario today

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Josh stated that the NFC East is still up for grabs and it is a dog fight. He thinks that Washington is in the drivers seat with the best record. He think he can play until he is 40.
We always banter about Dallas. He had some usual comments. He said that Jerry is the best owner and GM in the league. He also thinks that Dak needs to trust his arm more on his first read. He thinks Dak is easy pickins with his slow release and slower reads this season. He stated that releasing Dez was laughable and thought Dez would return this season. He surprised they haven't been reunited. He thought the offense was garbage without Dez and Witten.

Josh said that on Thanksgiving day that he will have his best day ever as a player. When the schedule was released that's the game he circled. I love his cockiness and swagger.

He plans on going fishing after Thanksgiving to de-stress. I tried to invite myself and he shot down that notion. Josh is a funny man. His first words to me, "boy , you are getting fat. Better layoff the food, Literally quit sleeping on the Twinkies. It is cool seeing him a few times per year.

I hope the Boys make it a dogfight.

Last edited:

Blackthorn

Reaction score
If no one else is going to ask, what exactly is your connection to Norman?
University connection. He dropped a dime for his name on a building. He comes to visit about 3 times per year. I get a Christmas text and a Happy Birthday. I keep trying to get sideline passes for a Dallas game, thus far no dice. I am the old guy he recognizes when he returns.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I talked to God today and he said he wished I went to Church more often. He also said that he doesn’t believe in the SLing It Around Offense. Thinks it is too predictable.

Did he also say he was glad they got rid of the stadium with the hole in the roof and never open the roof in the new one?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Did he also say he was glad they got rid of the stadium with the hole in the roof and never open the roof in the new one?

Yes He did mention that. He told me the old stadium was great because He could always have a look. Not interested as much these days so AT&T can keep the roof closed.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Josh stated that the NFC East is still up for grabs and it is a dog fight. He thinks that Washington is in the drivers seat with the best record. He think he can play until he is 40.
We always banter about Dallas. He had some usual comments. He said that Jerry is the best owner and GM in the league. He also thinks that Dak needs to trust his arm more on his first read. He thinks Dak is easy pickins with his slow release and slower reads this season. He stated that releasing Dez was laughable and thought Dez would return this season. He surprised they haven't been reunited. He thought the offense was garbage without Dez and Witten.

Josh said that on Thanksgiving day that he will have his best day ever as a player. When the schedule was released that's the game he circled. I love his cockiness and swagger.

He plans on going fishing after Thanksgiving to de-stress. I tried to invite myself and he shot down that notion. Josh is a funny man. His first words to me, "boy , you are getting fat. Better layoff the food, Literally quit sleeping on the Twinkies. It is cool seeing him a few times per year.

All in all I believe you are Josh norman obsessed with this fan base.

Just logout and leave. In fact, erase your whole profile and throw your PC and keyboard out the window.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

I believe you.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
th