Recap: Talkin Cowboys 2.12

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
IDC if Randle beat her or not. Its the fact he puts himself in these situations. And then comment about it pays to have a good attorney. Its sound logic but poor taste to put that all on social media. The kid just doesnt get it. I understand Jerry stance on players and really not throwing them off the team. I get that with injuries, but stupidity that Randle has shown. Get rid of him. IMO Randal and Williams are both the same player and both looked good in preseason last yr. You couldve probably put Randle on the PS last yr and had Williams play the backup to Murray and you wouldve had the same results. Think it was his improvement iin picking up the blitz that put Randle over the top. Randle and Brent if they didnt suit up for Dallas this yr i would be a happy fan.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
IDC if Randle beat her or not. Its the fact he puts himself in these situations. And then comment about it pays to have a good attorney. Its sound logic but poor taste to put that all on social media. The kid just doesnt get it. I understand Jerry stance on players and really not throwing them off the team. I get that with injuries, but stupidity that Randle has shown. Get rid of him. IMO Randal and Williams are both the same player and both looked good in preseason last yr. You couldve probably put Randle on the PS last yr and had Williams play the backup to Murray and you wouldve had the same results. Think it was his improvement in picking up the blitz that put Randle over the top. Randle and Brent if they didnt suit up for Dallas this yr i would be a happy fan.

That, and his play on special teams. I don't know what to think about Randle. Part of me says cut ties with him, part of me says sometimes these guys just need some guidance.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Broaddus keeps saying those Randle 911 tapes are bad. I have no idea what he's hearing. Everything I heard was a really obvious performance unless you were taking it all on the level. This is another off season story that's going to shake out into nothing and that is only getting the attention it's getting because it ties into the Murray story that people like to talk about.

Not that Randle's not a knucklehead and not somebody the team can rely on, regardless.

Broaddus is so lost, he has absolutely no clue anymore. Listen to him closely, he says a whole lot of nothing. Skips off topic all the time, starts a topic and doesn't finish, his game has dropped off so much that it's hard for me to listen to him anymore. I'm telling ya, listen closely, he really says nothing a lot.