Tampa Bay at Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
There appears to be 5 contenders in the NFC. Yes, it’s early, things can change but the moment, these teams appear to be the class of the conference.

In no particular order

Arizona
Dallas
Green Bay
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay

Dallas has already lost to Tampa Bay. That game is going to have playoff implications as the season continues.

I’m not saying we should be rooting for Philadelphia to win tomorrow but I am saying we should be rooting for Tampa Bay to lose.

The Eagles are not going to be in the NFC East division race so don’t come in here with that garbage.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
There appears to be 5 contenders in the NFC. Yes, it’s early, things can change but the moment, these teams appear to be the class of the conference.

In no particular order

Arizona
Dallas
Green Bay
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay

Dallas has already lost to Tampa Bay. That game is going to have playoff implications as the season continues.

I’m not saying we should be rooting for Philadelphia to win tomorrow but I am saying we should be rooting for Tampa Bay to lose.

The Eagles are not going to be in the NFC East division race so don’t come in here with that garbage.

I get what you're saying, but it's better to have separation in the division and then worry about the Bucs later. It's a long season and having a shot to take a 3 game lead on the rest of the division is a great place to be this early.

JBS

Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but it's better to have separation in the division and then worry about the Bucs later. It's a long season and having a shot to take a 3 game lead on the rest of the division is a great place to be this early.

no thanks

ryanbabs

Reaction score

In no particular order

Arizona
Dallas
Green Bay
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay

No way do we want the Eagles to have any hope. They beat TB and string some more wins, they very well could be in the race for the division.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
I want the Bucs to rip the Eagles' hearts out and stomp on them.
I will be happy after the game if the Bucs lose.
Both things are true.

Sydla

Reaction score
First and foremost is win the division. So the Eagles must go down. They have a real soft back end of the schedule and if they get any momentum they might be able to rattle off some wins. And if we hit an injury bug situation, the division could be dicey. So put Philly out of their misery early IMO. Plus, living up here, I can't take their fans acting like they are legit contenders if they beat Tampa.

That being said, watch Brady drop a massive turd tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.