Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half

7-0 Cowboys quick fast I mean what is that now you go to the second half of last game They now scored five touchdowns out of the last six drives Goti baby!.
 
EXACTLY BIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but if I remember right and can we stop going back to the Ravens game some of those drives had penalties fumble They got pushed back outside the of the 5 yard line and Ravens may just have a better defensive line and scheme So can we not cry about the Ravens game while we're talking about the Cowboys scoring 5 touchdowns in the last six drives can we just talk about what's going on here today They're on fire and they also scored 31 points in that Ravens game Goti baby
 
I’m fine passing a lot early. Get a lead, then work on the run game and closing it out. I’ll be happy with 24-10 and a balanced offense that grinds the clock with the lead. 30 and 40 burgers should only come if you are running it down their throats. Not because you are throwing 40 passes
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,675,870
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top