blueblood70
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 55,930
- Reaction score
- 35,435
7-0 Cowboys quick fast I mean what is that now you go to the second half of last game They now scored five touchdowns out of the last six drives Goti baby!.

Lamb has been invisible in this game.
That is a big IF
Be like lambLamb has been invisible in this game.
You think maybe they're rolling coverage to him? just a possibility that comes to mind.Lamb has been invisible in this game.
This team never goes with whats workingyes so let's keep passing baby all night long all night strong!! lol
Damn, really?. It was the first drive..lolLamb has been invisible in this game.
I don't care if Javonte poaches all of our WR/TEs TDs at the goaline and has 50 TDs.
Run the football and score.
Yeah but if I remember right and can we stop going back to the Ravens game some of those drives had penalties fumble They got pushed back outside the of the 5 yard line and Ravens may just have a better defensive line and scheme So can we not cry about the Ravens game while we're talking about the Cowboys scoring 5 touchdowns in the last six drives can we just talk about what's going on here today They're on fire and they also scored 31 points in that Ravens game Goti babyEXACTLY BIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean the penalty on second down?I'll take it. But once again. Penalties kept the drive alive.![]()
