Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half

Parker believes you don’t give up the big play. You make teams execute long drives and hope for a mistake. Well, he takes that philosophy way too literally. The defense gets worn down, and the offense is bottled up.
He’s a freaking moron - and Shotty is not clean in this - he’s the head coach, he gotta get him to adjust - do some freaking thing
 
DAL defense demonstrating that it's probably far more undisciplined than athletically challenged...which was something we all probably hoped would improve with a new wunderkind DC.
 
If we lose this game and the coaches are still here tomorrow, then this franchise is even sorrier than I thought.
 
I am stunned at how bad Parker is.

5 weeks in and guys clearly are confused. That’s coaching. ***.
Who in the hell even recommended him? He's not a leader, command zero respect, and clearly doesn't know what he's doing. This is ridiculous.
 
I HATE THIS FRIGGIN DEFENSE! They are so weak! Can't tackle! Can't cover!! This is supposed to be the NFL!!! Not peewee football!:facepalm: I'm Jerry somebody is gone tonight. Don't care who! Sending a message!!
 
I don’t see how the offense can stay in rhythm and keep continuity when standing around so much.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,676,538
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top