- Messages
- 69,696
- Reaction score
- 80,958
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads as they will be deleted.
AT&T Stadium | Game Time: 7:15 PM Central
AT&T Stadium | Game Time: 7:15 PM Central
I believe it is 100% correct stating Sham has no basis to that particular claim unless he starts proactively and verbally labeling some of his listeners as haters.Brad Sham is on the Bucs radio pre-game show. He just said that he has a higher opinion of Dak than he does of the Cowboys fanbase. How does this guy get away with saying that? Nothing like insulting the fans/customers/listeners.
Brad Sham is one of the worst play by play guys in the businessBrad Sham is on the Bucs radio pre-game show. He just said that he has a higher opinion of Dak than he does of the Cowboys fanbase. How does this guy get away with saying that? Nothing like insulting the fans/customers/listeners.
forgot about what?Good I frequent this site. I completely forgot about this lol
The game today. I forgot it was Thursday.forgot about what?
The game today. I forgot it was Thursday.

Richard Sherman just insinuated that it could be something else.Less than one hour away guys tick tock tick tock and I cannot believe Joey Porter Junior's already out plays one game and now has a mysterious sickness I'm assuming it must be stomach related I know it can happen you eat something and all of a sudden you're stuck in the house if you know what I mean dehydrated and not feeling good but I sure hope it's not a sign of something else
Porter won’t be the reason they loseIf we lose because Porter didn't play, we are deserving of anything we get. Good teams tcb.
Joey porter has little effect on wins and loses. He will help but this defense has more holes than Swiss cheese. Until they can stop the run. They will suckIf we lose because Porter didn't play, we are deserving of anything we get. Good teams tcb.
Career game for whoever the quarterback isIf we lose because Porter didn't play, we are deserving of anything we get. Good teams tcb.
