Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half

Sean Tucker and Irving need stopped. They love using Cade Otton too.
But that's one less hole I mean what kind of statement is that it's probably why I got this guy blocked I'm talking to the other guy you somehow connected to this conversation yes joey Porter Junior would have filled one more hole but I don't even know who their weapons are You know on offense the rookie quarterback maybe we get lucky
 
Brad Sham is on the Bucs radio pre-game show. He just said that he has a higher opinion of Dak than he does of the Cowboys fanbase. How does this guy get away with saying that? Nothing like insulting the fans/customers/listeners.
He speaks the truth.
 
I’m just going make an unpopular statement right now. I’m glad Jerry jones is the owner of this team. Because I know. He loves the cowboys.
 
giphy.gif
 
Over under on 60+ points tonight combined?

I will take the over.

Defense plays bad 30-30 game
Defense plays solid 40-20 game
Defense plays great 50-10 game.
 
Curious to see how Josiah Trotter does for the Bucs. Have not watched any of their games this season but I really liked him coming out in the draft.
 
Interesting watching the games on a Canadian sports channel.

You get to see ads for some odd ball Canadian products or business.

Also the Crave cable channel for them...seems almost like a hulu or peacock but has HBO/MAX stuff on it from what I can gather from the ads.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,675,033
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top