Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half

Well how about that Another home game it was Washington where they scored two touchdowns in a row to start the game here we are up 7 nothing and I was glad they deferred I wanted the ball back first I don't want my defense out there first Cowboys on offense That was a mistake by Tampa Bay
 
Well how about that Another home game it was Washington where they scored two touchdowns in a row to start the game here we are up 7 nothing and I was glad they deferred I wanted the ball back first I don't want my defense out there first Cowboys on offense That was a mistake by Tampa Bay
Hey man, I actually read this, I love you man!!!
 
It is 100% going to be a big Pickens night.... and for the record,I said that before the game started.
 
Screw trying to force the pass on the goal line. You need to mix it up, I understand, but if you are going to throw it to Pickens being covered by a short DB get the ball up to where only Pickens can get his hands on it.
 
If we only did that against Baltimore..smh, when your on the 1yd line,run the damn ball.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,675,531
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top