Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half

If you give the quarterback enough time he's going to find somebody. I think having an extra lineman would have helped things but he wants to just rush three, not blitz, and give the quarterback 10 seconds. We're getting chunk plays from a rookie. How did we go from the worst defensive coordinator in the league to hiring another coordinator who's also the worst in the league
 
Man I swear to God this defense makes me drink more I almost have to put this on pause It's that bad to let an offense this week already get two first downs I mean it's like they're out at practice this isn't practice we talking about not practice!
 
We going to need 40 tonight:facepalm: Time for somebody to get fired. This continues tonight.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,676,183
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top