Bigrandrn Well-Known Member Messages 3,044 Reaction score 3,009 34 minutes ago #402 EZ just did it AGAIN…..dude runs into the tackle and just stops…..and then gives up the outside, two plays in a row.
EZ just did it AGAIN…..dude runs into the tackle and just stops…..and then gives up the outside, two plays in a row.
DCreppinBoysfan Well-Known Member Messages 6,163 Reaction score 4,932 34 minutes ago #403 What was revel doing?
Wezsh0T Well-Known Member Messages 5,412 Reaction score 4,311 34 minutes ago #404 Definitely a defensive hold on Bland, but there were like two holds on the Oline during the same play.
Definitely a defensive hold on Bland, but there were like two holds on the Oline during the same play.
SwagSurfer Well-Known Member Messages 1,919 Reaction score 2,249 34 minutes ago #405 Just cant get out of their own way
J817 Well-Known Member Messages 8,737 Reaction score 7,516 34 minutes ago #406 This defense is awful.
KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind Messages 65,589 Reaction score 42,516 34 minutes ago #407 You could take someone from the stands with mobility, and I’m not sure the Cowboys could sack them. Lol
You could take someone from the stands with mobility, and I’m not sure the Cowboys could sack them. Lol
Cowboy_svt Well-Known Member Messages 1,864 Reaction score 3,499 34 minutes ago #408 rob ryan *** defense noone knows their *** from their elbow
NDGAEDE Well-Known Member Messages 4,714 Reaction score 6,335 34 minutes ago #409 With the way the offense destroyed their defence, the fact that we are letting them drive for this long is a CRIME
With the way the offense destroyed their defence, the fact that we are letting them drive for this long is a CRIME
GoldenR Well-Known Member Messages 4,530 Reaction score 3,600 34 minutes ago #411 Bland played great with Micah rushing
Clove Shrinkage Messages 65,630 Reaction score 28,577 34 minutes ago #412 What are you guys teaching these fools?
AKATheRake Well-Known Member Messages 7,465 Reaction score 3,297 34 minutes ago #413 Daron Bland is just terrible.
just_catch_it Well-Known Member Messages 9,839 Reaction score 6,119 34 minutes ago #414 Against this rookie second game qb our D looks pathetic
blueblood70 Well-Known Member Messages 55,930 Reaction score 35,435 34 minutes ago #415 laundry day!! primetime need to get noticed refs!!!
cowboys5xsbs Well-Known Member Messages 20,937 Reaction score 29,672 34 minutes ago #417 Defense sucks so bad man
J_Allen Well-Known Member Messages 8,112 Reaction score 9,562 34 minutes ago #418 When I look at this coordinator I don't see anything. There's no fire, no light in his eyes. I see somebody who looks like they should be working in a warehouse or at McDonald's
When I look at this coordinator I don't see anything. There's no fire, no light in his eyes. I see somebody who looks like they should be working in a warehouse or at McDonald's
mmohican29 Well-Known Member Messages 8,170 Reaction score 7,287 34 minutes ago #419 ... does anyone coach this Defense?
BotchedLobotomy Wide Right Messages 17,471 Reaction score 28,555 34 minutes ago #420 God I hate this defense