Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | Pregame

One thing to keep an eye on as I watch some Tampa film is how much middle closed defense they play. Could be a recipe for a George Pickens breakout game after Lamb has gotten so many targets this year.
 
Will get to see Keionte Scott in the slot for the Bucs...the guy we should have drafted in the 4th round.

Won't be surprised if he lights up Prescott on a blitz...this kid was so good @ Miami doing this
Love the player and really love the idea of hitting Prescott.
 
I can’t stand Dan O he hates the Cowboys us barely beating them at home and only scoring 20 lol I would bet my house we will score more then 20 points at home ! If we stay healthy!
 
Cowboys probably win but this is a typical game they drop. After a huge win seems to come a deflating loss
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,629
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top