Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | Pregame

Will that be a free stream? I don't want to pay $15 to Amazon just for this game tonight. Yes, I'm a cheapskate, but I also don't need Prime.
Yeah, that's why I posted it. Amazon has always had it on twitch for free.
 
Everyone's scared to say it but I'm not. This game is a mismatch. If this was a fight no athletic commission would sanction it.
 
Only in rushing defense but not very good at anything else
Going up against our offense and the Bills' might have skewed that some. They gave up 20 points to Cincy and 19 to the Colts. We'd be happy if our defense could hold any team to 20 points or fewer.

They have a couple of very good pass rushers on the edge and their corners are quite good as well. That zone scheme that they used against us did not seem the best option for the weapons we have, though.

Of course, no scheme has been a real great option against our offense so far. The best plan is the keepaway plan that the Giants used.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,529
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top