Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Porter playing sick until he gets a new contract. You know how these negotiations go.
 
The Cowboys have to string wins together if they’re going to make the playoffs. Can’t be up one week and down the next.
 
Today's players are so soft. Missing a game because you're sick would get you kicked off the team when I played. I remember having the Flu and had the best performance of my career. They called it "The Flu game". I rushed for 200 yards, 8 receptions on 80 yards receiving and 12 tackles(2 way player). I puked on the field but I wasnt going to let a little bug prevent me from being out there with my brothers!

Porter needs to suck it up and get out there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,674,871
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top