Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | Pregame

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Messages
69,691
Reaction score
80,943
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mFOToiI.gif


AT&T Stadium | 7:15 PM Central​
 
I'd be surprised if we don't win by at least 14 points. I think there'll be strong emotional carroyver from the Texans game and the Bucs are reeling from injuries. I could see us getting up big, then taking our foot off the pedal a bit, so that the Bucs make it seem closer than it was.

And this is coming from someone who is generally pretty pessimistic about this team.
 
We have gotten some reverse-line action going on. It dropped to -8.5 and some books have it at -8. That doesn’t mean anything for a win or loss of course but it is even more intriguing to pull the trigger to cover now :dance:
 
I'd be surprised if we don't win by at least 14 points. I think there'll be strong emotional carroyver from the Texans game and the Bucs are reeling from injuries. I could see us getting up big, then taking our foot off the pedal a bit, so that the Bucs make it seem closer than it was.

And this is coming from someone who is generally pretty pessimistic about this team.
I hope you are right.
However, as usual this will be one of those games we allow the opponents to look good. At it will be closer than many think it will be.

Probably a good thing it is a short week, so the players didn't have much time to listen the hype.
As you said, the carryover form the Texans win will be there to have them fired up.
 
It’ll be close. They’ll take Tampa for granted with the backup QB. Typical.
 
Vegas is bullish on the Boys giving them a 8.5 point advantage over the lowly Bucs.

Give the points and enjoy the game
 
Offense can't afford to have an off day against any team. We should win if the offense keeps its current pace up.
 
I think this should be our easiest win on the schedule as it stands. If they lose this game somehow.. then we're in serious trouble.
 
Ive got a feeling dallas puts it all together tonight...good trench play on both sides, good qb play, strong run game, strong wr routes, good pass rush and coverage, plus special teams show up.

See multiple turnovers and a big time 2 to 3 score win and it doesnt feel that close
 
This defense lets offenses shine too much for my tastes.

I expect this QB to run for big yards.

That said, I believe our offense does what it does at home and we get the W.

GO COWBOYS!
 
:laugh:
Guys on NFLN saying TB has a chance with Daniels at QB, because he is a running QB.
And they lost 2 games against running QB”s this year.
Though they won 2 as well.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,248
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top