Gameday Menu!

We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
My cuñado is making his amazing Menudo. Cebollas, cilantro, limón, con todo!

*doing my famous Gringo Grito* Con orgullo!

I embarrass my wife every time I do it. haha One time I did it at a Mexican restaurant while the Mariachi's were playing and after they played the head one came up to me and was impressed. I told him I'm a "pi**he cavacho" (my lifelong friend's dad always affectionally called me that :cool:) but I love all kinds of music. He said he did too. Since one of my all-time favorite songs has a Mexican feel to it, I asked him if they know "El Paso" by Marty Robbins. He said the band didn't, but he did. He then plays it for me. I was stunned. I loved it. It shows me that we're not that different after all. Salud!

GO COWBOYS! :star:

p.s. We should beat up Jazz for disrespecting Waterburger (how we all used to call it) like that. ;)


 
My cuñado is making his amazing Menudo. Cebollas, cilantro, limón, con todo!

*doing my famous Gringo Grito* Con orgullo!

I embarrass my wife every time I do it. haha One time I did it at a Mexican restaurant while the Mariachi's were playing and after they played the head one came up to me and was impressed. I told him I'm a "pi**he cavacho" (my lifelong friend's dad always affectionally called me that :cool:) but I love all kinds of music. He said he did too. Since one of my all-time favorite songs has a Mexican feel to it, I asked him if they know "El Paso" by Marty Robbins. He said the band didn't, but he did. He then plays it for me. I was stunned. I loved it. It shows me that we're not that different after all. Salud!

GO COWBOYS! :star:

p.s. We should beat up Jazz for disrespecting Waterburger (how we all used to call it) like that. ;)
That's frikkin awesome. Probably my favorite post of all-time!!!! Salud, Camarada!
 
It's raining here, going to do a beef short rib soup, keeping the broth clear.
Usual suspects gets thrown in, garlic, thumb of ginger and onions first, then carrots, yukons, celery later; little change up with fresh daikon and a few pieces of star anise.

Edamame to calm the nerves.
Sounds like you’ve done some traveling.
 
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
GUEST_dfb64f2f-0550-43e1-89c1-c381dda5a599
 
I have a crockpot of beef stew working. But it'll be a 5pm meal. I'm way too old to be eating a full meal at 8-9pm. As always, I have enjoyed reading what everyone is having. That pizza right above this message looks darn good.
 
We still have tomatoes coming even after a small frost. Great big salad with cukes, avocado, romaine, feta cheese and pumpkin seeds.

Also making some Swedish meatballs.

Hope we have a ball watching the game.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,309
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top