Tampa Bay Bucs "Hate Thread"

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
LowTech;2370898 said:
I hate them because of that moronic bucs fan that comes over here and post those stupid comments.

DeadBeagle? I kinda feel sorry for him. He's in the hospital with a bruised chest from all the thumping. He didn't know you really don't have to "physically thump" your chest when posting. Poor thing, he'll get it some day.........

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There are only 2 things I like about the Buccaneers.

1. They took Rickey Bell and left Tony Dorsett for us.

2. Tampa Bay Head Coach John McKay had one of the greatest sports quotes of all time.

When asked about his team's execution John McKay responded, "I'm all in favour of it."

In every other way, all the way down to their 2 versions of puke ugly uniforms, and Chris Berman's big sombrero descriptions of the old Tamp stadium, I hate them.

:bucs:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2371522 said:
There are only 2 things I like about the Buccaneers.

1. They took Rickey Bell and left Tony Dorsett for us.

2. Tampa Bay Head Coach John McKay had one of the greatest sports quotes of all time.

When asked about his team's execution John McKay responded, "I'm all in favour of it."

In every other way, all the way down to their 2 versions of puke ugly uniforms, and Chris Berman's big sombrero descriptions of the old Tamp stadium, I hate them.

:bucs:

John McKay had a ton of great quotes.

"We can't run the ball, we can't pass the ball. Other than that we're doing just fine."